PDA

View Full Version : This LD problem...

Daeklaz
01-06-2004, 03:51 PM
I was on Shawn319's server the other day, and I kept having the LD problem, but he said it should be up to date with EQLive and it should be working. Now I'm not sure but I had summoned up 5k AAs (Typical Me) and he said that was causing the lag, but I deleted that character and made another level 1 and it was still happening. He said something about deleteing the *.txc and the *.ini files in my EQ Folder and I had found those files would be under the zone names that I would go to under the other servers (ie. Kael_Wld_.txc) I'm not sure if that's a problem or not, somone with more brain that I have would have to explain it. By any chance does anyone know if I am the only one with this problem? I don't think that this is relevant to anything LD but I may be wrong, explanations anyone?

Daeklaz
01-06-2004, 04:01 PM
I know this has been asked before so don't flame me because I asked, this is a completely different question, I know that DR has problems currently, I'm just not sure if I'm experiencing the same ones that others are. I go into game and can summon myself some gear and then I go LD, it takes a matter of seconds to get back in, but it gets frustrating after awhile.

Now somone said that it could be because I was dying, but I read in earlier posts that the Dying LD problem had been fixed, so don't yell at me for not searching first because I did. I found nothing at all relevant to my problems other than that the Devs were working on fixing the bugs, but I don't know if what I'm experiencing is the bug, or computer problems, I tried two different computers:

-1 Gig RAM
-NVIDIA GeForce MX440 Graphics Card
-40gig Harddrive

-192mb RAM
-Radeon 7500 Graphics Card
-40gig Harddrive

Not sure if that helps, but I'm sure somone with brains can, since I obviously have none. The answer is most likely right in front of my face, where it usually is.

Muuss
01-06-2004, 08:22 PM
What kind of internet connection ?
i m unable to play with my dial up, each microdisconnection leads to a LD.

Daeklaz
01-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Bump... And I run on 11MBPS Cable Connection