PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 5.0

Windcatcher
01-28-2004, 12:40 PM
I paid the most attention to usability improvements and in making the code simpler and more reliable. Here's what's new this time:

1. Changed all of the table displays to use a more powerful component. Visually it looks the same, but has these additional capabilities:
- Clicking on a column header will toggle between sorting in ascending order, sorting in descending order, and reverting to unsorted order.
- Dragging the slider in the scrollbar will automatically scroll the table data (may be slower on some tables that do a lot of lookups).

2. Clicking on the commit button shouldn't leave out any changes now.

3. More tables will perform lookups and display the name of something rather than it's ID whenever possible.

4. The tradeskills window will default to blacksmithing when you first enter it instead of starting at an invalid skill.

5. Tables will automatically add new fields as they become available in later versions of the database without the need for a change to the admin tool.

6. Heading "arrows" on the spawns map should now be drawn correctly for both spawns and doors.

7. Many of the drop-downs should now show more entries when opened.

8. Fixed the zone drop-down on the doors tab so that it actually does something.

9. The classes list is now up-to-date.

10. Other miscellaneous bug fixes.

Have at it...

Wind

P.S. Ok, NOW I'll take a look at that rumple ground bug in OpenZone...

01-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Nice man keep up the good work For free!!! :lol: 8)

dil
02-04-2004, 02:34 AM
One Bug I Found is On The Screen To Select Who Can USe a Selected Item When You Click All Classes, All Races And Hit Commit Changes IT Doesnt Save IT You Have To To Do It Manually.