PDA

View Full Version : <EQEmu error: Bad Username/Password>? plus stuff =P

wr3ck
02-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Well I followed all the instructions with the eqhost.txt and the datarate.txt. Logged in without patching, at station name and password screen I enetered my Forum name and password, pause, pause, EQEmu error: Bad Username/Password...

Am I doing anything wrong?

I just bought EQ to play in these emulated servers. So how does it work? actual people are hosting everyquest servers, and you login and play like regular servers? They have the same MoBs walking around etc? SAME zones etc etc? just like the real servers but with cheats on?

Is the EQemu server login like the regular everquest server list screen?

I can play EQ fine, I dont have Ldon, but that doesnt stop me from playin Sonys everyquest.

Thanks any help appreciated, thnx guys

samandhi
02-05-2004, 07:58 PM
I just bought EQ to play in these emulated servers. If you have JUST bought EQ and installed it, and didnt patch at all, you will have problems. You have to patch up to current ( I believe). But, dont patch after Jan 10th, theyre not sure if it will break EqEmu.

wr3ck
02-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Oh yes Im updated on patches I can play EQ if I want this second, a friend even let me login to his sony EQ account to test...

I read something about maybe it takes a week to get your username and password added? as my forum account is only a few days old>?

samandhi
02-07-2004, 10:14 AM
That could very well, be. It took about that long to get mine active. Keep trying, and after about a week, if you cant get on, post back on the boards.