PDA

View Full Version : NPC spawns

kekleke
03-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Quick Question:

using the #dbspawn command and a number produces a Mob from the respect zone that number range is in. I was wondering if there was a list somewhere of which mobs spawn from which numbers (im sure it would be huge) and if #dbspawn is server specific (as they are using Different DBs) or if the mob spawn number is static for all servers.

For example, if you wanted to spawn lord nagafen the spawn # would be? Being able to answer those kind of questions is why I was wondering if there was a list telling which Numbers=which mobs.

I look at the people here and envy your knowledge =0 I wish there was something I could do to contribute to this, but I have very limited programming skills =/.

nilar
03-28-2004, 03:14 PM
The number used in #dbspawn is the mobs NPCID. This can be found in game by doing #npcstats on a mob. You can also use database editing tools such as EQAdmin, MysqlCC, or Mysql-Front to find this number out too.

Eshmanguls
03-28-2004, 04:25 PM
#findnpctype <name> might help you out

kekleke
03-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Thanks so much!

One last question, whenever I spawn a mob, lets say I dunno, RZ. They come out as a small size version of themselves, is there a way to customize size for each mob, or to summon it as its regular EQlive size?

Thanks again

nilar
03-29-2004, 10:32 AM
#help is very useful :P

but to save you two seconds its #size

kekleke
03-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Thank you very much. To repay your two seconds heres my eternal gratitude =p

themushygod
04-08-2004, 01:25 PM
anyone know the number for sleeper been sitting in sleepers tomb trying random numbers lol