PDA

View Full Version : Taking AA's away?

vrated
06-21-2004, 08:22 PM
I did a search and could not find a way to take AA's away from a player. I could not find a command, so I'm assuming I need to go through the alt_adv column using a hexeditor.

Anyone figure this one out?

I actually wanna reset the AA's 0.

animepimp
06-22-2004, 02:01 AM
Yeah you would have to go through the Db manually and do it. Theres no way in the commands to manipulate a specific AA, jsut the number of free points they have.

vrated
06-22-2004, 05:42 AM
Yeah you would have to go through the Db manually and do it. Theres no way in the commands to manipulate a specific AA, jsut the number of free points they have.

I'm actually trying to take free AA points away. I accidentally gave a player 100 AA's. I then tried to set the # of AA points to 1 (since it requires a number between 1 and 200) and it only gave the player more AA's.

animepimp
06-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Thats also impossible with the commands right now. That command like the setxp command is designed to give the person that much on top of what they currently have, they are jsut a little misnamed. And if you put a negative number in it gives them the max of 200 AAs, because it uses an unsigned number and converting from negative signed to unsigned results in a very large number which is rounded down to the max.

Virus11
06-25-2004, 05:51 AM
There might be a column in the characters table about that.

animepimp
06-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Its stored in the blob and he was asking if there was a command to do it without using a hex editor on the blob and there isn't right now.