PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this belongs here,

goznler
07-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Not sure if this belongs here, maybe I should have posted in off topic... but... Can other game servers be emulated in the same way the EQ servers are emulated here? Games like Anarchy online,
DAoC, Star wars, or maybe even the magic online servers. Again I apologize if my topic placement is out of place. Thanks in advance for any answers and information.

Charmy
07-10-2004, 02:36 AM
out of place? well just a little, its one of the board rules not to post about other emulators here, becuase this project has nothing to do with anything besides EQ. I suggest you edit your post before people flame you about posting here like they did in the FFXI emulator thread under the EQEMU topic.

just goto www.google.com and search for the emulators, and to answer your question yes they most likely can, but none of them will be as stable as eqemu is, nor have the kind of support, but they are out there i am sure.

leggoloss
04-17-2005, 01:00 PM
out of place? well just a little, its one of the board rules not to post about other emulators here, becuase this project has nothing to do with anything besides EQ. I suggest you edit your post before people flame you about posting here like they did in the FFXI emulator thread under the EQEMU topic.

just goto www.google.com and search for the emulators, and to answer your question yes they most likely can, but none of them will be as stable as eqemu is, nor have the kind of support, but they are out there i am sure.
I googled my heart away and came up with jackshit for the FFXI emulator. Funny it took me 2 seconds to find an EQ emulator page. Maybe thats because FFXI sucks ass whereas EQ kicks it?

RangerDown
04-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Move over Baron-Sprite, we have another necro in the ranks!

Leggoloss has become better at resurrecting long-dead posts! (2)