PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me a working server?

gottasummer
08-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Hello, I have used those CVS build ones, and stuff and others, it just wont work I am so annoyed, if anyone has any release of it that is recent and works I would really like a copy of it thanks.

Also, am I supposed to wait to connect until it says xxxx: sleeping on all of the zones?

Cisyouc
08-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Use Search and Read the Tutorials.

Hello, I have used those CVS build ones, and stuff and others, it just wont work I am so annoyed,
What about it didn't work? The current CVS works fine, maybe you don't have the correct db.

if anyone has any release of it that is recent and works I would really like a copy of it thanks.
The latest patch is not compatible with EQEMu, so, this may help.

Also, am I supposed to wait to connect until it says xxxx: sleeping on all of the zones?Assuming its a dynamic (non-static) zone, yes. Always.

gottasummer
08-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Ok, thanks... yeah I have been getting errors with this... errors about world.exe needs to close etc.. allthough I do think my database is incorrect.. ill use the search tool and search for where to get databases, I think I have some of them bookmarked, last night I was on some database sites.

Thanks for your help, I hope to see you online, on my custom legit server.

gottasummer
08-07-2004, 02:16 AM
Still not working, can someone please give me a copy of it that works for them, and a database dump all in a rar or zip please? Thanks very much, sorry if I am sounding like a n00b.

I am installing the Visual Studio.NET 2005 express beta on my laptop, I used it before, it works wonderfully... and its free.

Anyhow, thanks, I really would appriciate it if someone would do this for me.

sotonin
08-07-2004, 04:16 AM
Blastoma has already done this. every CVS release.

If you searched around you would find it. that's why nobody is going to help here.

gottasummer
08-07-2004, 04:23 AM
yeah world.exe crashes..

Charmy
08-07-2004, 04:24 AM
What is the output of world.exe? it should give some output before crashing. post this and maybe we can figure out whats causing it.

gottasummer
08-07-2004, 04:57 AM
just says it encountered an error.. it will say something about character creation successful, then crash.