PDA

View Full Version : The perfect fantasy?

Spike
08-09-2004, 07:48 AM
Please post your fantasy things such as...

~Video Games - what is the perfect video game you would make or would like someone to make for you?

~Perfect Friend - What you would like a friend to talk to you about all the time, or do with you all the time (non-sexual)

~The Perfect Clan - What would be the perfect clan to join, such as members must be kind and curtious, or the people should all be good fighters and brave!

ETC>....

RangerDown
08-09-2004, 12:39 PM
(non-sexual)

Gah, where's the fantasy in that?! :lol:

bbum
08-09-2004, 12:45 PM
video games - the perfect mmorpg is obviously to much to explain here.. but anything thats not post velious would be a dream come tru

perfect friend - someone who plays a cleric but isnt a pussy, and will stick around for a 15 hour grind

perfect clan - the perfect guild are the guilds where i can call the leader a cock knocker and get 'lol' as a response. and then we go play around with the newbies.

Charmy
08-09-2004, 04:09 PM
This wasn't just for eq right spike? well hope not

My Fantasy Video game.. that would be ofcourse to get a system like .hack really working, a true 3d world, where you can hear everyone speak, and maybe then you would know which gender people are... i would change the controls around, they use gamepad controls in that system which i wouldn't really like, i would make in like the holodeck on startrek where you can actually feel the sword in your hand, yea that would be fun.

Perfect Friend.. hmm Somone who doesn't give a shit what you tell them, they will laugh when you laugh, and will stay around until there is no tommorow.

Perfect Clan-- All Jews, becuase then we would be the richest clan/guild out there. =)

Actually i would want one that actually gives a flying fuck about their members, i will be the first to admit i didn't care about 90% of the members in my guild before i quit, i cared for a few of them, becuase they were the ones who i reached those top goals of getting into time, getting past that fucking riddler in qvic. he pissed me off. But otherwise anyone new that applied to our guild i didn't really care about them, we tossed them some VT loot and they stayed happy for a good long time. And no it wasn't just me, it was the overall attiude of the members. the leader didn't care, so why should we? if they play a good meatsheild all the power to them. So i would want a clan who gave the impression atleast that they cared, so everyone would feel more obligated to play for more than just the loot ya? which.. most of us did.. but we can change!!! maybe..

hypershadow66
08-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Video Game- Dot Hack Sign MMORPG!! one that has the Virtual Reality thing and the gloves with sensors and everythinG! lol thats about it ---

Spike
08-10-2004, 10:24 AM
the perfect video game in my eyes would be....

you would have a suit that you wear, and when you wear it, your character does all the movements you do in real life, its an MMORPG, and you can build houses, and sell stuff. There are cops (GM's) that have guns, but a robber cannot kill the cop, he is invulnerable at all times. The shot from the cops gun auto-banns the person, and they are screwed for 1 month. And, the cop is sooooooo fast at running that the person cannot keep up, if they accidently shoot the wrong person, they can unban the person in MINUTES just by their username (which appears above everyones heads)

Cars can drive through houses, but if they do, they have to go to court, if they lose the case, they are banned for YEARS! If it was an accident prey the court has mercy on you!

You can walk up to someone and share files by simply handing the disk to that person in the game, and they can download things, this will ensure also that long distance relationships can even be kept going on... the game kind of helps this. VIRUSES CANNOT BE SHARED. Business meetings can be EASILY held MILLIONS of miles away!

Weapons may be used with permits from the gun store owner. Some ppl can even be paid REAL money to work at the stores!

Microphones may be used and either their can be private chat or all around shout. Disturbing the peace is against the law in some areas.

Darkscythe
08-14-2004, 03:09 PM
spike in ur sig how could that dude have joined in 1969 there was no internet in 1969.... lol scarrry

RangerDown
08-14-2004, 03:35 PM
Al contraire, there WAS an internet back in 1969. Just not many of us knew about it or had a means to get on it.

And some of us weren't even alive to get on it back then :P

mattmeck
08-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Little known fact

The US Army has been using the internet since the 1940's

This became more widespread when certain collages connected them selves in the 1950's to help hospitals communicate easier.