PDA

View Full Version : About doors ....

Sangdrax
04-29-2002, 03:08 AM
I just started repopulating befallen to my own liking but I am need of the exact locs for the doors ... and since drawde's db (which I am using as a base for items, ... ) doesn't contain them, I was wondering if someone had them ? or can tell me how to implement the doors myself ?

Thx ;)

Shawn319
04-29-2002, 03:20 AM
Doors are not items. thay need to be collected with a DoorCollector made by the dev team (needs to be running in the backround when you zone into a zone on real EQ). all doors will be added to the default DB in time.

foley
04-29-2002, 05:31 AM
http://www.geocities.com/bdigital43/index.html

If you follow this link there is a zip file that contains an sql file with the locs for the doors in a bunch of zones, including befallen.

I was wondering why the doorcollector and spawncollector aren't being released, it seems like they would have to be used by alot of people in order to get all the correct information, especially for spawns. I mean, the basic information could be retrieved for most spawns by just stepping into a zone, but stuff like spawn time, and walking patterns, and speaking will require people to spend some time in the zone, and so I would think this would require many many people to use the spawncollector. Is it just not ready yet?