PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Survey

jujuberries
09-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I could really use the help of anyone who has about five minutes to spare. I'm doing my graduate thesis on EQEmu and would hugely appreciate it if you guys would take my survey. Please go to: http://geocities.com/eqemu_survey/. This link will take you to a page with a consent form , click 'I consent' this will take you to the survey. The survey will be completely anonymous and I'd really appreciate any help you guys could give me.

Thank you!!!
Julie

PS I will post my completed study on the forum for anyone who is interested. Thanks!! :)

Cisyouc
09-08-2004, 10:51 AM
There was an error processing my email form.

(No clue what the error was, Yahoo is vague about that kind of stuff.)

sotonin
09-08-2004, 11:20 AM
same here...

Member Form Email
There was an error while processing your form input:

Back

gayfag~
09-08-2004, 12:13 PM
i checked about 10 of them, (almost all against eqemu). and then went omfg theres alot of these. sorry.

smogo
09-08-2004, 12:22 PM
went all down through it ;), but got the same error as above.

jujuberries
09-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Sorry about that! There was a slight error in the html code. Its fixed now. Thank you all for replying! :)

Julie

Cisyouc
09-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Input Sent.

Good Luck on your paper!

cavedude
09-08-2004, 03:46 PM
That's the beauty of college these days, Tommy. You can major in GameBoy if you know how to bullshit. -Droz from PCU

Thought that was an appopriate quote. Good luck on the paper, Juju!

Wumpas
09-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Good luck with your papper and nice job with the survey. :)

i checked about 10 of them, (almost all against eqemu). and then went omfg theres alot of these. sorry.

??? The survey didn't rub me wrong at all. Myself I don't see anything anti eqemu.

gayfag~
09-08-2004, 04:25 PM
every question is 'eqemu > eqlive?' and i checked disagree to all of them.

Charmy
09-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Thats not true, quite a few of them were asking how EQ affects your real life, how long you spend playing, has playing helped your real life (i.e. have you talked to ppl in game and they helped you solve somthing etc..) And there were also some great psyc questions in there, my favorite was "I Need to have the best gear", or "I like to dominate other characters" both of which i answered yes to =D.

Great Fun.

Gayfag you are sounding more and more like bbum every post...

jujuberries
09-09-2004, 08:29 AM
You guys are the best, thank you all SO much for taking this seriously, I really need this for my paper--thank you!!!
Julie :D

sotonin
09-09-2004, 08:36 AM
it probably is bbum. he popped up right after bbum got banned.

Celestial
09-09-2004, 08:36 AM
Good luck on your paper even if im late responding to the survey.

Melwin
09-09-2004, 09:03 AM
I took it this and answered honestly.

Consider yourself priviledged, getting me down to a serious level without breaking rules is a feat in itself!

gayfag~
09-09-2004, 09:14 AM
43. Doing large amounts of damage is very satisfying

lmao.. i wanna see the results for these when your done plz ktnx. they will be pretyt funny i bet.

Melwin
09-09-2004, 09:17 AM
43. Doing large amounts of damage is very satisfying

lmao.. i wanna see the results for these when your done plz ktnx. they will be pretyt funny i bet.

I voted Strongly Agree.

jujuberries
09-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Don't worry Melwin I'm sufficiently flattered that you're taking this seriously :wink: and yes all I will post the final tally on the survey whenever results are done trickling in (don't worry if you get it in within the next 2 weeks you'll be included--I'm sure that was weighing heavily on all of your minds lol) Thanks again everyone you guys rock :)
Julie

jujuberries
09-20-2004, 09:58 AM
Hey Everyone,
Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who took my survey so far. Just an fyi I'll be compiling the data in about 2 weeks at which time it'll be too late to take my survey (hint, hint) :wink:
As soon as I have the results compiled I'll post them up here for anyone who's interested.

Happy monday!
:)
Julie

Cisyouc
09-20-2004, 10:08 AM
Happy monday!Impossible!