PDA

View Full Version : Post Tutorial Requests Here

a_Guest03
12-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Is there something that confuses or confused you about eqemu that you need a tutorial for? Is it all over your head!?

Request tutorials here. A tutorial writer may take it over and try to satisfy your needs.

Erlangen
12-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Thanks to Spikes Awesome Tutorial I have EQ Emu up and Running on one machine and have been able to play. Now what I would like to do is set one computer up as a server and log into it from my other computers and play. I'm confused on a few things.

One : I need to create some accounts for me to play one? I see you can insent new accounts into DB with MYsql commands but I don't see a good code line for doing it. I need to set passwords as well I would assume?

I would like to have 3 accounts on 3 computer logging into one other computer I'm using as a server I'm running on a LAN. I have read sereval posts asking on how to do this. So I think it would make a good addition to your "How To"

I have read several posts that talk about doing this. We need the dumbed down version for the mentally chalanged.

thanks much

Spike
12-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Double check my tutorial, it's updated. I think it should answer your request, if I understand what you wanted correctly...