PDA

View Full Version : Chardok"b"

solid11
06-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Just added a collect log to PEQ's upload section for chardokb if anyone is interested. Pretty nasty little zone hehe.

If anyone has a request for an updated collect log for a certain zone, and I can get to it, just let me know why I have my account reactivated. Only reactivated to do some investigative work and zone collects, so when this month is done, it's so long to live for good.

sdabbs65
06-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Just added a collect log to PEQ's upload section for chardokb if anyone is interested. Pretty nasty little zone hehe.

If anyone has a request for an updated collect log for a certain zone, and I can get to it, just let me know why I have my account reactivated. Only reactivated to do some investigative work and zone collects, so when this month is done, it's so long to live for good.

OOW And up are pretty much missing ...if you have the time.

solid11
06-17-2005, 01:52 AM
I don't have DoN and don't plan on buying it either but I'll see what OoW zones I can get :)

sdabbs65
06-17-2005, 06:15 AM
I don't have DoN and don't plan on buying it either but I'll see what OoW zones I can get :)

what do you mean buy??
it's a free download if your live.

any OOW or Gate zones you get would be awesome !
oh nevermind i forgot i haven't played live in 6 years.. hehe forgot about that subscription thing LOL....

sdabbs65
06-17-2005, 06:18 AM
what do you mean buy??
it's a free download if your live.

any OOW or Gate zones you get would be awesome !
oh nevermind i forgot i haven't played live in 6 years.. hehe forgot about that subscription thing LOL....

same goes for eq2... I dont plan on buying that either..

sdabbs65
06-18-2005, 07:31 AM

PEQ's upload section has been down for months for me.
I tried a password reset and they don;t allow hotmail anymore....
bah...tried to get a hold of someone there in IRC but they are never on when i am on.
I have a few zones to upload but i can never get anyone to reset my password.

wize_one
06-18-2005, 11:18 AM
PEQ's upload section has been down for months for me.
I tried a password reset and they don;t allow hotmail anymore....
bah...tried to get a hold of someone there in IRC but they are never on when i am on.
I have a few zones to upload but i can never get anyone to reset my password.

pm me with your account name on the peq forums i'll get ya reset..

sdabbs65
06-20-2005, 01:07 AM
pm me with your account name on the peq forums i'll get ya reset..

it won't let me so i did it here.