PDA

View Full Version : Winters Roar down indefinitely

animekenji
06-27-2005, 09:12 AM
Winters Roar will apparently not be playable for the foreseeable future due to a Cease a Desist Order issued against them by Sony. The website is gone and the login server is unreachable.

http:\\67.15.24.48\

It's too bad. WR was much more fun than Sony's version. :-(

I hope they'll be back online soon.

Hellefire
06-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Hm, that sucks. If anyone gets more info on this or finds out how I can help WR, please post here.

Hellefire

land.admiral
06-27-2005, 06:53 PM
tis a sad sad day

Windcatcher
06-27-2005, 07:43 PM
The obvious solution is a total replacement client--models (player and mob), zones, weapons, icons, the whole nine yards. IMHO the hardest part of it is the content, not the code. There is an OpenEQ section about *coding* a client, but it might be a good idea to set up a section where people can organize calls for replacement content and post submissions:

- spell icons
- item icons
- player models
- creature (monster) models
- zones (though the OpenZone section is good for this)

I'm not surprised they shut WR down, if nothing else because WR, with 300+ players, was actually beginning to compete against live on a non-trivial level. We've had a day to lament it's loss (well, you have; I've never seen WR), but in loss there is also opportunity: I've lost count of the number of people in the past couple of months who have expressed to me a desire to create original content beyond zones. This would be an exellent time to organize a total (and I *do* mean total) divorce from the live client. With a 100% home-grown client that uses not a single byte of SOE's content, a post-WR server could tell them to pound sand (as well as branch out into game systems beyond EQ's, which IMHO is like D&D For Dummies).

KhaN
06-27-2005, 09:40 PM
So true WC ...

Im very Sorry for Wiz and its staff, but it had to happen one day ...

Traul
06-28-2005, 03:20 AM
The obvious solution is a total replacement client--models (player and mob), zones, weapons, icons, the whole nine yards. IMHO the hardest part of it is the content, not the code. There is an OpenEQ section about *coding* a client, but it might be a good idea to set up a section where people can organize calls for replacement content and post submissions:

- spell icons
- item icons
- player models
- creature (monster) models
- zones (though the OpenZone section is good for this)

I'm not surprised they shut WR down, if nothing else because WR, with 300+ players, was actually beginning to compete against live on a non-trivial level. We've had a day to lament it's loss (well, you have; I've never seen WR), but in loss there is also opportunity: I've lost count of the number of people in the past couple of months who have expressed to me a desire to create original content beyond zones. This would be an exellent time to organize a total (and I *do* mean total) divorce from the live client. With a 100% home-grown client that uses not a single byte of SOE's content, a post-WR server could tell them to pound sand (as well as branch out into game systems beyond EQ's, which IMHO is like D&D For Dummies).

Sounds like that's the plan. When Wiz shutdown the server he announced the WR dev team is working on a complete stand-alone game called Dawntide, with a new client and everything.

solid11
06-28-2005, 05:49 AM
Please don't get pissed at this because I'm just saying how I feel and it's just an opinion.

I feel it's BS how insecure Sony is feeling with their UBER mult-billion dollar company against one little independant server. I'm going off rumor, but if it is about the name of the site as a problem, then I say change the name just to stick it in their face. Again just a humble opinion.

Also, I like WC's enthusiasm for a totally custom content server, BUT what drew me to this site is because it is "EQ"Emu. I love that I can play and help create live like content without putting up with Sony's BS. To be totally honest I would have never come to this site if it wasn't about EQ, and I am willing to bet 99.9% of everyone else would say the same thing.

A spin off of custom content from this site would be awesome because we all like to play/create new things from time to time, but I hope there will be an equal divide between EQ and custom, not a total abandonment of either.

Shazzel
06-28-2005, 06:55 AM
If you read up on "Dawntide" it is sounding alot like EQ with their own code , zone , races , class's etc.

They need to get a pre-alpha website/forums up.

steihl
06-28-2005, 07:23 AM
If you read up on "Dawntide" it is sounding alot like EQ with their own code , zone , races , class's etc.

They need to get a pre-alpha website/forums up.

They're working on it. Wiz said there should be a rough palyable alpha within a month or so. The game was in the works for a while, they already have an engine, because they expected something like this would eventually happen. =P

Sarepean
06-28-2005, 08:24 AM
Very smart. =) I'll probably jump on the bandwagon when they release it.

Way to stick it to Sony, guys! Let them know that we're not going to take their crap and that a bunch of people who like Everquest are going to break away from "flattering" Sony by attempting to mimic their server and make their own game that will probably have half the bugs and downtime.

Not to mention that it'll be a good thing for everyone that they no longer have to go on Sony's patching schedule.

Woodlife Treestrider
06-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Well, that is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have read in month's.... Not 3 days ago, I sent a PM to WindCatcher offering to lend a hand to a "server" a few of my friends and I are making. The difference is, I told him we were making custom everything. Custom weapons, npcs, zones, you name it. We eventually will change to a custom DB cause the current one is getting to be pointless. WindCatcher can vouch for the validity of the PM, infact I have an unread PM in my box, most likely from WC. Seeing this topic, I could not wait to post a reply.

Elements of Norrath was first planned to be a server with a lot of custom content, by EQEmu standards atleast. But, ever since the addition of our modeler, Percy, a great many doors have been opened to the idea of just making a new game in itself. Here is an example of how good Percy is. Kerosh showed him the zones made by Khan for WoA, and I guess percy responded by saying they wre "disgusting" or something to the effect. I guess if you would like to compare his zones to artwork, you could say his "paintings" make the Mona Lisa look like a child's scribling. But, enough with that. The weird part of this post is the fact that we were just wishing some of the top end dev's would help out to make this new game get developed faster. The fact that WC posted the idea of that happening seems very weird, and seems like possibly the emu community as a whole would like to see it happen.

Point is, if you would like to help, feel free. We deffinately need a large staff to get the project moving at a decent pace. Contact Luft, Kerosh, or myself. We will be glad to look into your application.

Orknel

Traul
06-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Well, that is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have read in month's.... Not 3 days ago, I sent a PM to WindCatcher offering to lend a hand to a "server" a few of my friends and I are making. The difference is, I told him we were making custom everything. Custom weapons, npcs, zones, you name it. We eventually will change to a custom DB cause the current one is getting to be pointless. WindCatcher can vouch for the validity of the PM, infact I have an unread PM in my box, most likely from WC. Seeing this topic, I could not wait to post a reply.

Elements of Norrath was first planned to be a server with a lot of custom content, by EQEmu standards atleast. But, ever since the addition of our modeler, Percy, a great many doors have been opened to the idea of just making a new game in itself. Here is an example of how good Percy is. Kerosh showed him the zones made by Khan for WoA, and I guess percy responded by saying they wre "disgusting" or something to the effect. I guess if you would like to compare his zones to artwork, you could say his "paintings" make the Mona Lisa look like a child's scribling. But, enough with that. The weird part of this post is the fact that we were just wishing some of the top end dev's would help out to make this new game get developed faster. The fact that WC posted the idea of that happening seems very weird, and seems like possibly the emu community as a whole would like to see it happen.

Point is, if you would like to help, feel free. We deffinately need a large staff to get the project moving at a decent pace. Contact Luft, Kerosh, or myself. We will be glad to look into your application.

Orknel

Honestly, that post made no sense to me... Not to sound like a jerk or anything but how does the probable death of Winter's Roar have anything to do with the development of your server?

Wiz
06-28-2005, 11:04 AM

Orknel

Arrogance is not a good measure of ability.

Woodlife Treestrider
06-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Because, when the oppurtunity to make an extremely custom server came up, we ended up planning on making a whole "game" instead of just a server. But, overwhelmed by how much we noticed we were planning on doing, we knew it would be a longtime coming. With the closing of Winter's Roar, WindCatcher made a post suggesting making a game beyond an EQEmu server. That makes everyone else realize that would be a good idea, and makes people want to help out. With that, it may be easier to find skilled people willing to help, making our "server" get developed a lot faster. If all goes as planned, than the game will be up much faster than projected.

P.S.: It's funny how it takes the closing of one of the best, if not the best, servers on EQEmu, and the posting of a senior member, to make people want to join together and make something more than just another server. I guess having almost 800 posts gives you some say. Either way, once again if you have the skills necesarry and want to do something with it, then feel free to PM and we will talk.

Orknel

Woodlife Treestrider
06-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Arrogance is not a good measure of ability.

Obviously some people do not understand the point of my post. Sorry for any imperfections in the post, but the point of it was:

Because of the fact that WR was faced with legal problems, WindCatcher suggested that this community as a whole develop a game that has nothing to do with Sony. This would give the developers who want to use their skills without facing legal problems a place to practice.

Sense we (luft, kerosh, a few others, and myself) were planning on doing that, but on a smaller scale do to lack of support, I figured I would give the oppurtunity to anyone interested. I guess you could say I was "advertising" it, but I was in no way trying to use WR's downfall as a footstep for us.

Wiz
06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Obviously some people do not understand the point of my post. Sorry for any imperfections in the post, but the point of it was:

Because of the fact that WR was faced with legal problems, WindCatcher suggested that this community as a whole develop a game that has nothing to do with Sony. This would give the developers who want to use their skills without facing legal problems a place to practice.

Sense we (luft, kerosh, a few others, and myself) were planning on doing that, but on a smaller scale do to lack of support, I figured I would give the oppurtunity to anyone interested. I guess you could say I was "advertising" it, but I was in no way trying to use WR's downfall as a footstep for us.

I was actually just referring to "He's so good, he said this guy's work was crap!".

Hellefire
06-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey Wiz,

What is WR's next step? Is the plan to fight the C'n'D, or just to move on to something else?

Aaron

Wiz
06-28-2005, 12:13 PM
Hey Wiz,

What is WR's next step? Is the plan to fight the C'n'D, or just to move on to something else?

Aaron

http://www.dawntide.net

Payens
06-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Could the problem be the name of the server itself, "Winter's Roar"? That's the name of a Shaman spell in EQ Live. See the info here http://www.everquest-online.com/spells/winters-roar-id509.php

Could that be what SOE's action is all about, shutting down WR because it's name comes from content that SOE owns the rights to?

mrea
06-28-2005, 01:03 PM
I don't believe that is what this is about. I doubt they own the rights to every individual spell/song name. If you think about it they can't own such things such as "burst of fire" or "lightning" :-P

This is about them being greedy and wanting every possible slave to Live that they can get.

Woodlife Treestrider
06-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Forget it. The post that was here was not worth it. Nothing will ever change.

Windcatcher
06-28-2005, 09:13 PM
C'mon, guys, let's stop the flaming. Who cares whose work is better? I don't. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier, and quality be damned. Beggars can't be choosers, so you won't see me nitpicking.

I haven't mentioned Wiz's project before because he asked me not to, and when I make a promise I do my best to keep it. A lot of this has taken me by surprise, and it's going to take me a little time to get up to speed (not to mention that my time is severely divided). I get a lot of PM's about content-related projects, and it's getting to the point where I'm having trouble keeping the names straight (grin).

I'm gratified to see that there's real enthusiasm now for something independent from EQ. Look at it as sort of graduating from high school -- there's a time for high school, and there's a time to move on. It looks like we might be finally reaching that critical mass point where enough people have decided it's time to move on from EQ such that something meaningful might happen.

I don't mind helping out if I can, but my skills are limited to coding for the most part. I guess I somehow became the guru when it comes to the WLD format, but it looks like that's going to become obsolete knowledge real fast. One thing I can do is add a new exporter to OpenZone so people can use it for any projects that don't involve the live client, if a file-format spec is available. I've been planning on moving the export function out to DLLs at some point anyway.

It sounds to me that Dawntide is very near an alpha stage if I'm reading this correctly, so I guess my biggest questions revolve around the state of the client, server, and content, especially when it comes to protocols and file formats. For that matter, is the source open or closed? What is the policy with regard to content usage? With some specific answers on where things stand I might be able to figure out where I can lend the most assistance. My guess is that this applies to more than just myself: the existence of a client that doesn't use WLD or S3D (and a server that isn't a version of EQEmu) sort of changes everything, and it's going to take the community a little while to figure out where their efforts should go. I have no doubt that there will be plenty of willing players, so don't be offended by some of the remarks -- assimilating something new doesn't usually happen instantly. The best advice I can give is to provide as much information as possible to put people at ease.

Wiz
06-29-2005, 12:02 AM
Well, without being able to compare work, and the fact that even if I did, it would not suffice for it. If I had work to compare, people would most likely take Khan's side because they know him better, and because people feel the need to be the bitch of the senior members. To be honest, it get to be really annoying. For instance, I can almost guarantee that if you reply to this post the other members of this community will throw their opinions on the matter down the drain, and follow you. Why? Because they are afraid of being shunned from the only place they can go to talk or whatever. Or maybe it's because they don't want to be made fun of by the senior members and their little bitches that follow them around to get their back's so they can feel like they are "important" to the "cool" people of EQEmu.

The replies I posted to this thread were not meant to be a flame to anyone, or a way to promote my server using the death of Winter's Roar as a footstool. But, leave it to the one person I least expect to say something stupid, to say it. To be honest Wiz, as a person of your intelligence, I kind of expected a reply saying something like "Instead of making two new games, it may just be a better idea to combine them into one large game and let people play for free, just to rub it in Sony's face that we developed a game many times greater than their own, and give it out for free, when their game sucks ass and they charge what is it now? 15 dollars a month?"

Instead, you protect your ego, for some reason feeling the need to point out mistakes in my "judgement". I wonder if it's because you feel like im trying to use your server's death as an ad. Or maybe you just feel the need to protect Khan's ego, which brings back the issue of the well known members having little groups there to protect them.

Once again, the post I made was not meant to provide fuel for a flaming session. It was meant to give an oppurtunity to people who want to develop a game outside of just yours. It was also meant to serve the purpose of hopefully getting something out of you and your team, to hopefully want to do just what WindCatcher said: Start a COMMUNITY project. Not a Wiz and his group project. So I suggest you get over your egocentric self and look at the bigger picture. This isn't about one team competing against another. If you want something to happen, you have to be open to ideas. If you decide to grow up and want to join forces and show those rat basterds over at Sony how a real game is made and presented, you know where to go.

What on earth are you talking about? All I did was point out that your way of talking about how skilled your modeller was made you sound rather assholish, since I figured you probably didn't want to come across like that. How did you extrapolate six paragraphs of stuff from that?

Dawntide is pretty well underway, and I don't think trying to mesh two separate projects with separate leadership and separate goals into something united would work too terribly well, to be completely honest. To the rest of this "Wiz conspiracy" drivel, I'll just shake my head and walk away.

_Kerosh_
06-29-2005, 02:02 AM
Ok, I just came on to this topic and read what was happening and apologize for our staff...

KhaN
06-29-2005, 02:10 AM
*Snif* peoples says my work is crap :(
Btw, for this Percy (that i never heard about), before saying something is crap, show better :p

GL to you Wiz for DawnTime, but looking how succesful Winter Roars was, you dont really need any luck :)

_Kerosh_
06-29-2005, 03:01 AM
He's shown better but isn't really part of the emu society.

Sorry for this KhaN : (. The thing is, he uses 0 tiling, makes everything from scratch down to every blade of grass. He does Halo 2 quality work

KhaN
06-29-2005, 04:33 AM
*Offtopic mode : ON*

He does Halo 2 quality work

EQ Client doesnt support Halo2 type environment ... You are like, claiming to run Doom3 graphics quality with a Quake3 client~ But oh yeah, you own~

Even with the l33test modeler around, you will never be able to have halo 2 graphic quality using EQ Client and OpenZone. Oh yes, im sure under 3DSMax, or whatever software he use, it look kinky, but when it will be converted with OpenZone and used under EQ Client, you will just have the same thing as i do, because you wont have all the things that make Halo2 looks nice (MipMap, BumpMapping, Shading, Reflection, ...).

If you claim to run Halo2 graphic quality zone, there are two options, or you lying and know it, and you are just fucking dumb and dont the jack shit what you are speaking about, now, you choose :)

*Going back to work now*

Edit : And oh yes, Halo2 looks craps (Very low poly). Add all the leets functions that Halo2 support in OZ, and yes, i and all, will be able to do way better than Halo2.

*Offtopic mode : OFF*

Woodlife Treestrider
06-29-2005, 05:36 AM
Ok, I just came on to this topic and read what was happening and apologize for our staff...

Kerosh, do not apologize for me. If I feel the need to apologize to some one, I will admit I am wrong, you do not have to do it for me.

Khan: Sorry for using your work to help give a picture. Your work is great, which is why I used it as an example. No, your work is not crap.

Wiz: If you don't want to, then it's no big deal. The point of the post earlier was meant that I did not expect someone like yourself to point something out that was so small, and it took me off guard. Seeing that instead of posting something like "We should compare projects" you said "Your judgement sucks" (basically, heh). I apologize if the reply was taken in a wrong direction. But, if it was meant to say what I interpreted it as, then I stand by my replies fully. Once again, sorry for any misinterperation on my part.

EqEmu Community: I can say im sorry for wasting posts, but in the end, I still do believe strongly in one thing I said: The lesser known people follow and worship a number of the senior members like they are gods. That is really sad, and hopefully some of you senior members see this. Some people need to get ideas of their own and stand up for their opinions.

If that is not sufficiant enough to satisify anyone who may have been "hurt" in any of the replies I posted, then im sorry. So, if I felt like I was in the wrong somewhere, then I most likely apologized for it up above.

Woodlife Treestrider
06-29-2005, 05:48 AM
*Offtopic mode : ON*

EQ Client doesnt support Halo2 type environment ... You are like, claiming to run Doom3 graphics quality with a Quake3 client~ But oh yeah, you own~

Even with the l33test modeler around, you will never be able to have halo 2 graphic quality using EQ Client and OpenZone. Oh yes, im sure under 3DSMax, or whatever software he use, it look kinky, but when it will be converted with OpenZone and used under EQ Client, you will just have the same thing as i do, because you wont have all the things that make Halo2 looks nice (MipMap, BumpMapping, Shading, Reflection, ...).

If you claim to run Halo2 graphic quality zone, there are two options, or you lying and know it, and you are just fucking dumb and dont the jack shit what you are speaking about, now, you choose :)

*Going back to work now*

Edit : And oh yes, Halo2 looks craps (Very low poly). Add all the leets functions that Halo2 support in OZ, and yes, i and all, will be able to do way better than Halo2.

*Offtopic mode : OFF*

I would make try to make a joke here and say "I am apologizing for Kerosh", but to be frank, I don't see how he is wrong here. I do not think he was using "graphic quality of halo 2" as a literal comparison, but more as a picture to give you. He's trying to say that Percy is pretty much using every option supported by the EQ Client to make zones. This would make them very very well put together.

Khan, I would rather not start another flame topic, so for records, this is not a reply meant to flame you. I am merely saying that Kerosh is using Halo 2's graphics as an example of how well Percy is utilizing the EQ Client as a whole.

P.S.: IMO, I actually liked Halo 2's graphics.

Windcatcher
06-29-2005, 06:02 AM
I think what we have here is a state of confusion and lack of information and clear communication. Let me pose a few simple questions:

- who is doing what? It looks like we're talking about more than one project here, and I for one am more than a little confused.

- which projects are using the EQ client (and engine) and which are using their own?

- which are using the EQEmu server and which are using their own?

As I said in my earlier post, providing information is the best way to put people at ease. Some of what I'm seeing here seems to stem from confusion from groping for what's really going on.

I'd also like to step up and defend KhaN here. He does good work, but he's been limited by the EQ client's capabilities (and much more severely by OpenZone's capabilities). Part of the heat he's taking is my fault -- he's been after me for ages to add more capabilities to OpenZone to take full advantage of everything the EQ client can do, but I've been too busy (and it requires using their new file format, at which I havent looked even once). So once again, please stop the flaming. It benefits no one and only sours people on what might become some very interesting projects.

Charmy
06-29-2005, 07:03 AM
Sorry to hear this about WR, sucks, Hope DT will be successful, i can't wait to see some actual media.

As for Khan's Work, Khan does amazing work. And as said halo 2 environments suck, they are restricted on a system that is over 3 years old.

In any event, Sorry Wiz hope DT works out.

and Khan CHECK YOUR PMs! or sign on aim or somthing.

smogo
06-29-2005, 07:05 AM
Hmm, ... it seems there's a lot of emotion around here. The point is : one of the highest quality and most achieved server in EQEmu family is down. Because maybe it was getting too good and too popular.

This sounds like a threat to work given by all valuable pple around this place : aren't devs and sops trying to build good and popular servers ? What if SOE just decides to close it down when it becomes good and popular ?

I've pushed several times for a EQEmu client. Together with custom content, this is ihmo a good way to go for this community.

Prolly a dev or two will read about this thread, and are already thinking of the future. I humblalilly (?) wish they think and eventually talk about it.

Wiz's team have been clairvoyant about this (maybe not the Cease call, but at least the issues when not mastering the client). Maybe they want to share their work at some point, as they did with the merge a few months ago. I wish EQEMu goes for it's own client, and it might be a helpfull sign if some loud and sound voice (read : the names in dev's group) could support the idea.

I could see the nice work done on WR, some time ago. 200+ pple counter shows it had turned out really good. I really hope you get to a replacement client soon.

solid11
06-29-2005, 07:31 AM
Here it is plain and simple. Sony doesn't like to see over 300 players on a server based after them. That could be revenue for them, plus they're just dicks. With a custom game, Sony no longer cares because they know some independent developers with a home made game will no longer be a threat.

Woodlife Treestrider
06-29-2005, 07:43 AM
WindCatcher: I am not positive on our project as well, only because what we want to do is rather extensive. I will give my best guess to what we plan on, but it will be up to Kate to decide the future of the project.

Own client: Hopefully. Given the staff and support, we will probably do the same thing as Dawntide in just creating a new client and seperating ourselves from EQ entirely.

As to defending Khan: I feel responsible for any misconceptions Kerosh and/or Khan are feeling about the whole thing. To clarify a second time, Khan's work is great, and I guess I used his work as an example of how good Percy is. In saying that Khan, basically the master at OpenZone in the EQEmu community, does not match the work of Percy for modeling says a lot. At least to some people. To others it may seem as a hit against Khan. It isn't. I respect Khan and his work very much. Please do not take it the wrong way. If it was possible, I would actually like to have Khan and Percy work together. Unfortunately, im sure Khan has his own work to be doing, and with the hits he probably feels he is taking in this thread, would not be to compelled to do so.

smogo
06-29-2005, 07:50 AM
hmm, Solid11, should we read 'home made software wouldn't reach 300+' ?

Does this mean EQEMu can't make a nice looking and playable software, or that EQEMu players just want to play EQ clone for free, regardless of different flavours the EQEMu servers can provide ?

Personal point of view : EQEMu is not EQ, technically, nor as per content. WR was a very custom server, and yet the most popular. This puts aside the second choice. As for the first (dev's capability), maybe give it a try, and result could be interesting.

Payens
06-29-2005, 08:49 AM
Personal point of view : EQEMu is not EQ, technically, nor as per content. WR was a very custom server, and yet the most popular. This puts aside the second choice. As for the first (dev's capability), maybe give it a try, and result could be interesting.

As a former WR player with years of EQ Live experience I'll give my two cents. It's true that WR (or any customized EQEmu) and EQ Live are not the same thing. I liken it to taking identical twins and splitting them up so they were raised by different families. When they grow up they will have a lot in common, those basic characteristics that they inherited which give away the fact that they are related, and yet they will still be different people in many ways. The latter part is the result of the influence of the ones who nurtured & cared for them, shaping their personalities as they grew.

WR was highly customized but at the end of the day it felt very much like early EQ. For me, it was like a time warp into the Kunark Era. Despite the content being unique (except the zones were the same, just renamed & connected differently) it still felt just like EQ Live in so many ways when I played back in the early days. I think that's what made WR so successful, nostalgia is a powerful feeling and through the years SOE made many players unhappy by making changes (and EQ is a living game after all, it does change over time).

phasepuma
07-02-2005, 03:35 AM
edit::

yeah I did

Windcatcher
07-02-2005, 04:16 AM
I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I haven't invested any time in WR at all...I've never even seen it. I'm a tool builder :)

mwmdragon
07-02-2005, 04:17 AM
Will the Winters Roar team be releaseing thire code and database to others my enjoy it even though they can't be the sole server for it ? This would be a huge help to the community, seeing how all the custom stuff was done.

AND it is about time we has a real Login released so others may have a private server for thier friends to play on.

Make this stuff available please, even if it is just a login server that can be publicly used,

Iceman12321
08-10-2005, 04:58 AM
Looks like there's still hope...

Link (http://dawntide.net/dtforums/viewtopic.php?t=380)

Awesome news if you ask me.

...Are there any other servers out that are like this that are up and running? A free server with more than just a couple people?

sdabbs65
08-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Looks like there's still hope...

Link (http://dawntide.net/dtforums/viewtopic.php?t=380)

Awesome news if you ask me.

...Are there any other servers out that are like this that are up and running? A free server with more than just a couple people?

I think your in luck.;.