PDA

View Full Version : Problem with zoning

09-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Whenever someone on my server (including me) tries to zone the following error occurs on world.exe.

'New client from ip: ********* port:****
Zoneserver Setzone: **********:**** (0)
Error! ID is 0!!!
Is this server connect to minlogin?
Could not find a minilogin account, verify ip adress logging into minilogin is the same that is in your account table.'
Removing client from ip:********* port:****'

So everytime you try to zone, it kicks you from the server. Any help on this please???

vRandom
09-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Does your variables table have this ?

INSERT INTO variables (varname, value, information) VALUES ('LoginType', 'Minilogin', 'Set this to Minilogin to login using a minilogin server :)');

And does your account table have this?

alter table account add minilogin_ip varchar(32) not null;

to add account:

insert into account (name,status, minilogin_ip) values('[user]',250,'127.0.0.1');

Or you can open the database and add the ip to your account record.

see this link for more info
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18707

second post has minilogin info

:)
vRandom

edits for formating

09-11-2005, 10:34 AM
I'm not using minilogin, I think it is having problems booting the zones or something. Also im not sure why it says that thing about minilogin in the error.

vRandom
09-11-2005, 10:38 AM
humm, not sure then thats normally the error i get when its set to use minilogin.... i haven't messed with setting up servers to connect with internet yet...

sorry, can't help ya :(
vRandom

Dr Zauis
09-11-2005, 12:11 PM
You need to edit your variables table in your DB to public.
That will fix it.

09-11-2005, 02:54 PM
I changed and it fixed the Zoning problem, but now people cant log into my server. It says this,

'New client from ip: ********* port:***
[Debug] Unable to convert EQ opcode 0x071e to an emu opcode.
[Error] Expecting OP_SendLoginInfo, got 0
Removing client from ip:********* port:****'

*sigh* maybe i'll get this working one day, lol.

Woot people are starting to log into my server =p I guess it lets some people login.

09-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Ok starting to get problems again. When people make a new char, it wont load them into the zone correctly. The zone boots up right, but instead of putting them in the zone, it drops them. If I am in the zone that they start in when they create their character, it lets them in. Getting really confused lol, any help at all would be nice hehe.

(if you need more info to help me let me know what it is and i'll get it for you)

nadineemu
11-30-2005, 09:58 PM
im having the same problem... anyone got any clues?

SiliconeClone
12-03-2005, 01:06 AM
What OS are you using. I have the same problems with 6.3 so I went back to 6.0dr3 instead since it works better for me. Users can log into their starting zones only, anything else on 6.3dr1 and they crash trying to zone.

I am using Win2k3 with SP1, I honestly don't know if this could be the problem. But since others are using 6.3dr1 without problems and I can use the other builds of eqemu it seems to me that it is a valid thing to check you guys.