PDA

View Full Version : Dekronoth's Party [Legit Velious] (Patched)

pooftownusa
09-14-2005, 08:57 AM
My server is up and running. It's using the PEQ Velious database, and It's patched for the client location update error that was causing people to be unable to attack mobs. It's legit. But the Gm's will be on hand to speed up leveling by interacting with the players as much as possible, Creating dynamic adventures tailored to you, or your groups relative skill and level. Come join the party.

-Edit Please message me if you are having trouble connecting to the server, or if it doesn't appear, or with any other questions you may have.
-Edit 2: I'm in need of some people to help me debug a few things, anyone interested IM me
MSN: Jsakai9984@msn.com
AIM: Mephisto1241
Yahoo: Lord_Dolijonijiarnimorinar
Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

pooftownusa
09-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Server is going down to fix a bunch of crap. Also My ISP has blocked the ports EQemu needs to use. Server is down until I can find some hosting as well. Not the kind of things I wanted to surround my launch. : P

stefann
09-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Your ISP blocked the ports WTF, make sure u check the ToS of your ISP before hosting anything, my ISP doesn't allow me to host ANY kind of server without upgrading to the $100/month home office plan at least. Like I care, they can't sue me I'm only 14 and i'd do it even if I wasn't but you really should read it and see.

Skape
11-08-2005, 10:43 AM
I'm pretty much new to the emulator community(haven't actually played on one in nearly 3 years). Me and some friends are looking for a server that contains old world, Kunark, and Velious content--not too customized--we enjoyed the old stuff. We don't mind levelling up, but we dont want to spend more than 3-4 weeks getting to level cap. Our ultimate goal is to do some old raid content. Everything from Nagafen and Vox to Veeshan's Peak to North ToV. I'm wondering if this server fits the bill...or if you know of any others that might.

Thanks in advance,
Skape

bluejam
11-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Hell yeah! Velious was my favorite expansion. I quit a few weeks after PoP was released, so I'm not familiar with the complexity of later expansions - what the hell is "endurance" for? *g*
So, if your server proofs to be stable and populated with a few people that like to raid (I've always disliked exping), count me in. There was a 0.5.X Velious server around which I really liked as there were 30+ players online at peak times and some NPC boosted you straight to level 45 - which was more than enough for my part, as the server admin tweaked the expierence rate quite well :).

Killawen
11-09-2005, 11:29 AM
There was a 0.5.X Velious server around which I really liked as there were 30+ players online at peak times and some NPC boosted you straight to level 45 - which was more than enough for my part, as the server admin tweaked the expierence rate quite well.

That was Sha's Revenge a long time ago. Not sure what happened to it, it was my favorite. =/

Jave
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
We don't mind levelling up, but we dont want to spend more than 3-4 weeks getting to level cap.

Sounds like playing WOW. Saying you don't mind leveling up, but have no desire to actually spend time doing it, is a bit of a mystery don't ya think?

Skape
11-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Sounds like playing WOW. Saying you don't mind leveling up, but have no desire to actually spend time doing it, is a bit of a mystery don't ya think?

No, it isn't a mystery. I dont necessarily want to level up, but if there is a Velious server out there that we can play on but it will require us to play a few weeks to reach level cap, thats fine we will do it. A server that will take us months to reach level cap would probably leave us with maybe 15 people by the time we reach it. We've already been there and done that. Most of us dont want to do it again on the same scale.

11-13-2005, 09:23 AM
Unless they blocked port 9000 you shouldn't be having any problems, you can set the zone ports to anything you wish.

gottasummer
12-10-2005, 12:41 PM
I haven't had a EQ server for a while, mine shut down a few years ago... if you can set up a server on linux, then I can host ya :D Can't get it to compile on linux and dont know what to do, so I will host a server with whoever can build it properly.