PDA

View Full Version : Tried everything else...

maverick444
02-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Hello all. I hate to bother anyone, but I could really use a hand. I have recently purchased the Everquest Titanium edition and I have not patched it because I read that it would be a bad thing.

After running EQVerCheck I get: EQVerCheck did not recognize your EQ Version, SEQB6367, as a compatible client with EQEMu. This could be because the latest EQEMu server does not work with the live patch, because you have installed from the EverQuest CD without patching, or because EQVerCheck's version database has become outdated.

Now, I have everything running as I thought it should be. I followed the guide here: http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=WindowsServer64
That guide was phemominal FYI. I do have the 0.6.4 version and I am running a Wondows 2000 Professional system.

My main problem comes when I try to log in. I get the timeout error that I have seen others getting. I have tried the fixes posted on the forum. I have been at this for 3 hours just trying to get the minilogin to work and kill the timeout error. I finally decided to ask for help.

If there is any additional information you need, let me know and I will get it to you.

Thank you for your time.

Belfedia
02-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Hello all. I hate to bother anyone, but I could really use a hand. I have recently purchased the Everquest Titanium edition and I have not patched it because I read that it would be a bad thing.

After running EQVerCheck I get: EQVerCheck did not recognize your EQ Version, SEQB6367, as a compatible client with EQEMu. This could be because the latest EQEMu server does not work with the live patch, because you have installed from the EverQuest CD without patching, or because EQVerCheck's version database has become outdated.

Now, I have everything running as I thought it should be. I followed the guide here: http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=WindowsServer64
That guide was phemominal FYI. I do have the 0.6.4 version and I am running a Wondows 2000 Professional system.

My main problem comes when I try to log in. I get the timeout error that I have seen others getting. I have tried the fixes posted on the forum. I have been at this for 3 hours just trying to get the minilogin to work and kill the timeout error. I finally decided to ask for help.

If there is any additional information you need, let me know and I will get it to you.

Thank you for your time.

All is in the red letters.
You don't have the last patch JUST before 09/13/2005 and your client is'nt compatible.

Please, read the forum rules before your next post :)