PDA

View Full Version : Titanium and 7.0

zempEMU
04-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Who has this up and working? Mainly want to know about this with minilogin?

If so did you set up manual or an installer pack?

Thanks

daemonreaver
04-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Who has this up and working? Mainly want to know about this with minilogin?

If so did you set up manual or an installer pack?

Thanks

I did both. Honestly, caveman's pack installs great (even though it deletes the sql file and you can't install it manually), but you still have to config it.

There' issues with cave's DB (quests and merchants broken), I built a hybrid of caveman's and peq's. Unless you know SQl, i wouldn't try that, just go with the peq DB, maps and quest pack for playability. You'll just not have PoP and GoD. (LDoN doesn't seem to work with either DB).

Minilogin works with 0.7.0, just the first login hangs, just close EQ and log in again and it'll run ok.

There are random crashes with world.exe, fair warning.

I have yet to attempt logging in via eqemulator.nets login server, but since it runs ok with mini, I imagine it'll run.

Manual setup is somewhat of a pain, since there's alot of changes to the DB, and honestly it fails to give you a proper table set in the end (bugs with lore groups, bugs with faction and agro).

Overall, great work. Just need to get together with the DB's and produce a combine that's closer to caveman's on items and population.

klinzhai
04-23-2006, 02:40 PM
You can always choose the PEQ database with Caveman's latest installer (3.5). The only problems that I've seemed to have is that critters occasionally get 'stuck' and even though you attack them and are right on top of them, you get the "too far away" message. This happens with Caveman's or PEQ's databases though. I heard that PEQ is a lot more complete, so I am using that one right now.

daemonreaver
04-23-2006, 06:39 PM
FYI, I have PoP populated, as well as GoD.

Full Live-like (Caveman's) itemlist works.

Facial features don't really save (they show in character select but not after zoning in)

LDoN Aug birdbaths don't work (assuming it's a general augmentation issue with DB).

LDoN NPC's still unresponsive to hails and clicks (merchants broken).

GoD and PoP NPC's work, but are not stocked with items. They buy, sell and bank fine.

A quick run through GoD showed some mobs agro'd well.

Haven't had much luck with item/coin drops past the "tier 1" stages (PoP: PoI, PoJ, PoV and GOD: Natimbi, Barindu have drops, the rest dont).

Anyone with a better DB for 0.7.0? If so, post a link :)

kouhei
04-26-2006, 05:19 PM
FYI, I have PoP populated, as well as GoD.

LDoN Aug birdbaths don't work (assuming it's a general augmentation issue with DB).

:)

My Aug Birdbaths work. There's one in Butcher block right now and 1 in the nexus. Check it out.

klinzhai
04-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Wouldn't the birdbaths be something like a tradeskill item, with "no fail" applied to it? Basically do the combine and edit the inventory table for the appropriate augslot.

sonicintuition
04-27-2006, 08:53 AM
The only problems that I've seemed to have is that critters occasionally get 'stuck' and even though you attack them and are right on top of them, you get the "too far away" message. This happens with Caveman's or PEQ's databases though. I heard that PEQ is a lot more complete, so I am using that one right now.

Did you download the map files from sourceforge?

Regards,
SI

daemonreaver
05-03-2006, 10:05 AM
My Aug Birdbaths work. There's one in Butcher block right now and 1 in the nexus. Check it out.

Hrmm.. that a PEQ release? I have no BirdBath in Nexus and the one in BB opens but doesn't insert the aug when you hit Combine. No error message either.

Which DB you using?

kouhei
05-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Hrmm.. that a PEQ release? I have no BirdBath in Nexus and the one in BB opens but doesn't insert the aug when you hit Combine. No error message either.

Which DB you using?

See me on AIM subme503 i will give you the sql statement to put in the db to put a birdbath in BB or where you want one.

buddywarrior
05-13-2006, 03:15 PM
See me on AIM subme503 i will give you the sql statement to put in the db to put a birdbath in BB or where you want one.

Is it possible to post the criteria needed and then the process for us all? :)

groon_d
05-18-2006, 09:00 AM
the bird baths at ldon camps are used mainly for setting aug's in item. Well thats all i used them for on live server's awhile back. Now to just get my system to run on a private server here.