PDA

View Full Version : Item Color

Smeeg
05-05-2006, 11:26 AM
I've made major strides in my server modding today. However, i've noticed some items dont have the same color they did in live. I found the color option for items, but its just a number. Is there a list out there with all the colors corresponding to the numbers ?

cavedude
05-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Those numbers are correct as is, you don't need to change them. Items are pulled from Live so they are one of the few things that we can say are 100% correct.

If the color is off, it is a problem with the Emu code and changing the item's color probably won't help much.

Smeeg
05-06-2006, 03:00 AM
thanks cavedude,

I've just found that all carmour on my server do not have color. They are all standardized. All the armour has a standard silver color, if it is metal based. Vermiculated armour(druid armour that normally looks like green chain) looks just like silver chain. I've tried Rubicite and cobalt armour, and they just look like silver plate. Is there a fix to this ?

cavedude
05-06-2006, 03:07 AM
I noticed the same with my Druid actually. It's a problem with the code itself. I *think* it first occured in 0.7.0. If you have access to the 0.6.2 client, I would say go back down to the 0.6.6 server build. If not, then you might just have to wait. I doubt this is a huge priority as there are a lot of stability issues and bigger bugs on the plate of the devels. I'll take a peak, but I doubt I'll be able to find anything before I have to get going today.

PsIKoTiC
05-08-2006, 04:19 AM
This is client side... I have played on your server. My rubicite bp is red as ever on live.