PDA

View Full Version : Adding Aug's

Munchkin
05-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Hello All. I'm trying to get Augments working on my server, but so far cant get a sealer, or even an "augment forge" to spawn. Can someone give me some step by step instructions on how to implement augs? I'm sure its something simple that i havent done.
Running a 7,0 server, fresh titanium install.
Also, any news on when AA's will be back in 7.0?
Thanks in advance.

kouhei
05-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Hello All. I'm trying to get Augments working on my server, but so far cant get a sealer, or even an "augment forge" to spawn. Can someone give me some step by step instructions on how to implement augs? I'm sure its something simple that i havent done.
Running a 7,0 server, fresh titanium install.
Also, any news on when AA's will be back in 7.0?
Thanks in advance.

This SQL will put a forage in Nexus that will do augs.

INSERT INTO object (id, zoneid, xpos, ypos, zpos, heading, itemid, charges, objectname, type, icon) VALUES (5001, 152, '220', '90', '-55', '140', 17909, 0, 'IT66_ACTORDEF', 53, 1115);

If you search you can find the code that will put the bird bath instead of a forage the code you need to change is this 'IT66_ACTORDEF' with the bird bath code.

Munchkin
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the super quick reply. I had actually tried that and it didnt work, but i played around with it and the forge is spawned now. It just didnt like that loc. But now I have a new problem. Every time i click on the forge, the augment window opens, the screen flickers and it closes again before I can do anything with it. Thoughts? I shouldnt try and do this sort of thing without more sleep.

Munchkin
05-17-2006, 11:40 PM
*Bump*
Still cant get the augs working... I even found a working brew barrel and changed it in the database so that it should be a working aug sealer..it resulted in a working..brew barrel..somehow. Any ideas on why the aug sealer opens, and crashes?

Avonire
05-18-2006, 04:44 PM
My experiance with the aug sealers are as follows, they work all the way up to the point where it asks you if you are sure you wish to insert this aug, I click yes then it does, (drum roles) NOTHING, absolutle nothing. That is the point where I give up. I will wait pacenitly untill someone smarter then me comes up with a briliant fix.

cacesasa
06-13-2006, 09:12 AM
Had anyone find a solution to this post? I can get the birdbath but the item don't combine... Thanks

vales
06-13-2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19932

With all of the augments out there, I'm sure they're not all done. So that might be something to consider. Then again I could be wrong as well, heh.

But as of right now, it seems augs won't work without collecting some new packets. I haven't found any new info on it.

cacesasa
06-13-2006, 02:39 PM
This is the part i don't understant, where the recipes are suppose to be? I'm really new at this, been reading all over the place and trying to no ask any questions but this part i can't figure it out... Thanks for the help!!!

Belfedia
06-15-2006, 12:38 AM
This is the part i don't understant, where the recipes are suppose to be? I'm really new at this, been reading all over the place and trying to no ask any questions but this part i can't figure it out... Thanks for the help!!!

Recipes are a part of database, in this table :
Tradeskill_recipe
Tradeskill_recipe_entries

ps:
To put questions is not prohibited, especially when one does not find. You are in the good way while reading initially :)

vales
06-15-2006, 08:45 AM
That was before I edited my post, so that's my fault.

Those are for combines and tradeskill recipies. Augments are items which don't require tradeskill or item recipies to work. All explained in the link above. :p

cacesasa
06-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the help guys, got it now!!!

John Adams
07-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Augments (/bump) - I do see lots and lots of questions about these buggers, and I finally found the easy way to add the fountain to the approximate spot in EC Tunnel:

INSERT INTO object (id, zoneid, xpos, ypos, zpos, heading, itemid, charges, objectname, type, icon) VALUES (5001, 22, '-228.84', '-1617.5', '5', '140', 0, 0, IT10714', 53, 1115);

This worked for me. Now the fountain for augmenting your gear is in a familiar place in EC Tunnel. However, the combine still does not work as of binary 828. If I knew more about where to look in the code, I could maybe figure some of this out. Meanwhile, it's back to searching.

I did, however, get an aug into my weapon by manipulating the database itself. Found the item I was holding, and in the aug1slot, added that item id. Something odd I am noticing is that the popup description of the aug does not show stats, though the database clearly has the stats modifiers populated. This could be another symptom of the bigger combine problem.

Anyway, just a bump and some additional thoughts.
J

GeorgeS
07-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Just a fix for the sql above - was missing a single quote

INSERT INTO object (id, zoneid, xpos, ypos, zpos, heading, itemid, charges, objectname, type, icon)
VALUES (5001, 22, '-228.84', '-1617.5', '5', '140', 0, 0, 'IT10714', 53, 1115);

John Adams
07-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Oops! You are correct. I changed the name of the item and must have deleted the quote accidentally. Thanks for spotting that.

John Adams
08-09-2006, 01:12 AM
I haven't found this posted anywhere else, so I guess here is as good a place as any to add this info.

I got Augments to combine to gear on Titanium by searching the patch_6.2.conf, finding the OP_Augment value set there, and noticing that in the patch_Titanium.conf, OP_AugmentItem=0x0000. Once I changed this to match the 6.2.conf, restarted my world, I could stick an augment into a piece of gear.

In patch_Titanium.conf:
OP_Assist=0x7709
OP_AugmentItem=0x0000
OP_BazaarInspect=0x0000

Change to:
OP_Assist=0x7709
OP_AugmentItem=0x539b
OP_BazaarInspect=0x0000

I am no expert, and do not claim this is a proper resolution for this problem on Titanium. I am just a schmoe trying things out. Also, there is a residual problem with this "fix", and that is an inconvenience that the items you have combined (the aug and the item being augmented) do not leave the forge window, but instead stay present (even though they are not really there). What this causes is "object not found" errors, and you cannot close the forge unless you hit Escape. And even then, I do not think another player can open the forge until you zone. So it's really only a solution for 1 player at a time.

Once I solve that, I'll post an update. If anyone has an idea where I can look, it would be appreciated.
J