PDA

View Full Version : Static Zones

Eldreath
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
I was curious if it was possible to set up static zones from the Launcher_Zone table in the db. I mean the short name of zone is not a problem nor is the port to use but I'm not sure what goes under the Launcher column. Or hell I might be going about it all wrong I have searched the boards and seen most ppl talk about the boot5zone.bat but have searched high and low for this file in the eqemu folder and I dont have one heh Im using the 0.7.0-790 on a public run server I made any suggestions would be great thanks

rojadruid
05-19-2006, 05:04 PM
I was curious if it was possible to set up static zones from the Launcher_Zone table in the db. I mean the short name of zone is not a problem nor is the port to use but I'm not sure what goes under the Launcher column. Or hell I might be going about it all wrong I have searched the boards and seen most ppl talk about the boot5zone.bat but have searched high and low for this file in the eqemu folder and I dont have one heh Im using the 0.7.0-790 on a public run server I made any suggestions would be great thanks

Read the wiki, and use the html server in the server. you can setup the launcher from there.