PDA

View Full Version : Titanium

WARR10R
06-01-2006, 02:29 AM
Is there a solution for the disconnected on death problem with Titanium yet?
I have searched, I have seen a few theads about the problem but no solution. Sorry if I missed it.
Thanks in advance.

Aramid
06-01-2006, 04:03 AM
Here is the lastest change log from the May 31st Release..

==05/31/2006
FatherNitwit: (aza) Added quest::unscribespells
FatherNitwit: fixed ranger critical hit chance.
FatherNitwit: Implemented conditions on windows.
FatherNitwit: maybe made NPCs stop buffing pets.
FatherNitwit: Fixed npc spawn limits.
FatherNitwit: Fixed feign death missing opcode.
FatherNitwit: Hopefully fixed an issue causing server to slow down terribly after being up for a day+.
FatherNitwit: Fixed crash on zone/world shutdown.
ALTER TABLE spawnentry DROP spawn_limit;
ALTER TABLE spawngroup ADD spawn_limit tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE altadv_vars ADD class_type int unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Don't see any mention of a fix here.

vales
06-01-2006, 08:36 AM
They fixed monks with 7.0+ & Titanium! I can feign now. Awesome! I can't thank you guys enough! :D

No change for death on disconnect, but they're still working on it as noted from the last changelog entry.

WARR10R
06-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Where can I find the latest changelogs and the files please.
I am still a noob at this, I see people mention the CVS files but how and where do I get them?
Thanks

vales
06-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Everything is on the front page of the website.

I'll make it easier for you. :p

On the left side of the main page, you'll see a Downloads (http://www.eqemulator.net) link. Click that and then you'll see the release list. From there you can get the source code, compiled server and even read the changelog. Instead of compiling the source yourself, you could just download the latest win32 binary on the downloads page - basically that's the latest compiled server. Then just get the datapacks yourself and proceed to set it up as normal.

If you look further down on the left side, you'll see the sourceforge list. Everything else you asked about is there. As for setting it up, it might take a bit more explaining (which is already covered here on the forums).
The wikki site covers everything else.

WARR10R
06-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Yep Found it all thanks, Just call me stupid!