PDA

View Full Version : Work on Minilogin

mrea
07-31-2006, 10:03 AM
I am wondering if any work is being done on Minilogin. It struck me that no two or more people can come from the same IP. This may seem ok to people who don't play much but it has bothered my friends and myself. Many people who on their own servers multi-box characters. While that may not be acceptable on the main servers, it is expected almost outside of them.

I am in no way trying to flame the devs or accuse them of being lazy or anything like this. I just figured that asking if any work was being done might return me with a pleasing answer.

My idea would be something similar to the main emu login server minus encryption. I know that someone earlier said that that is basically what minilogin is, however, using accounts would be much more efficient.

Arag
08-01-2006, 05:11 AM
i use hamachi.cc
for my mini log i play with 14 friends on my own minilog server and its working greate..
may try that ?

mrea
08-01-2006, 05:24 AM
I planned on using hamachi. However if someone boxed they still could not be on the same computer with more than one account trying to connect.

John Adams
08-01-2006, 06:14 AM
Try this hint, it worked for me.

http://eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20772

Not having any 127.0.0.1 in accounts table fixed my login issues up behind my router.