PDA

View Full Version : Server Problems

whitewine
08-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked or adressed, I am new to eqemulator and installed everything i needed to and followed the wiki for the database. The problem I am encountering is when i try to log onto peq server i connect with scars of nagora server. Not sure what i did wrong or am doing wrong any feedback or a link would help. I changed the db options to peq but am still getting wrong server. I have searched for hours trying to figure this out.
Thanks in advance.

Belfedia
08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Hello,

I don't understand good your message (my english is so bad)
What are you want ?

Playing on Peq server
Or make a Server like Peq ?

Are you using titanium or Scar of nagora client ?

Zengez
08-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Are you trying to connect to the PEQ Grand Creation server hosted by the people over at PEQ? or are you trying to run a server and connect to your own PEQ Database server?

If the answer is the former, there may be a real reason for it, but I have noticed that occasionally i get tossed into someone else's server when i try to join my own (or anyone elses) just some crossed packets or something, usually retrying fixes the problem...

If the answer is the later, then I honestly have no idea what you mean by the "i connect with scars of nagora server." component of your question, unless you mean while trying to connect to your own server you get sent to someone elses in which case the answer is the same as the above...

Hope that makes sense... and helps ;)

whitewine
08-18-2006, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the replies, I am trying to connect to the peq server, not make my own sorry for any confusion. I will keep trying and hope it is just some crossed patch like you said. Thanks again for the help. Oh and I am using the titanium client.