PDA

View Full Version : Buffer Overrun detected

aggie05
12-26-2006, 12:39 PM
I get this Buffer Overrun detected which shuts down eq right when its about to load up the zone. Any ideas what can cause this? I run XP profesional and it just started this today.... THis happened after i zoned into Grater Fey so I am now wondering if its the zone or my computer...Any ideas?

aggie05
12-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Bump +1

Aerewen
12-26-2006, 01:34 PM
you said when EQ trys to load a zone...

are you crashing the EQ client (game playing console) or the actual server (world.exe or zone.exe)

mattmeck
12-26-2006, 01:57 PM
first post Today, 07:39 PM

then you bumped it
Today, 08:29 PM

Stop the spam and the mindless bumping, give people time to respond.

Most people ignore help requests like yours because you didnt take the time to give any info.

Computer stats are what?

Running EQ or running a server?

and on and on.

aggie05
12-26-2006, 03:43 PM
first post

then you bumped it

Stop the spam and the mindless bumping, give people time to respond.

Most people ignore help requests like yours because you didnt take the time to give any info.

Computer stats are what?

Running EQ or running a server?

and on and on.

Thanks for the info Mr. perfect, I am running a amd athalon 64 bit dual core, 1gb dual channel ddr2 ram, and a radeon x1600 graphics card..etc..etc.. I am running EQ not a server, im trying to log onto SOH Legacy Bonus server. Still having problems any (helpful) information would be Nice. Thanks!

aggie05
12-26-2006, 03:44 PM
you said when EQ trys to load a zone...

are you crashing the EQ client (game playing console) or the actual server (world.exe or zone.exe)

I believe I am crashign the EQ client b/c eq shuts down not sure about the server. ???

mattmeck
12-26-2006, 03:51 PM
Banned because im tired of attitudes, see ya in a week.