PDA

View Full Version : NPC Editor

Amra
02-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Error: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: #42S22Unknown column 'walkspeed' in 'field list' When I try to view an npc.

Can't wait for the next release.

Happy b-day!

cavedude
02-18-2007, 08:26 AM
walkspeed is no longer used by eqemu you can safely remove that column.

Angelox
02-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Btw, it's still in the PEQ DB.

EDIT;
He probably needs to update his editor, if it's the PEQ Database Editor he's talking about.

Kayot
02-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Ok, it is removed ^-^ I am keeping the blank and code (In case it is needed for reverse compatibility), but the blank will no be visible and the code is commented out. I will release what I have in an hour. The loot tables where a pain to make, and for now, the item table loads strings but will not fill the boxes. I am working on it right now, but it will probably be in the next release. ^-^ Sorry, it took a while to make an algorithm that would support a book style. However, it had to be done for when I get to spell book modifications.

I know that the NPC editor is ugly, interface wise, I

cavedude
02-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Btw, it's still in the PEQ DB.

EDIT;
He probably needs to update his editor, if it's the PEQ Database Editor he's talking about.

Aye, I know I need to clean PEQ up a bit. To continue, the following columns are no longer needed by EQEmu and currently exist in PEQ:

walkspeed
ipc
banish
social
fixedz

They will be removed in the next released version of the PEQ database.

Angelox
02-18-2007, 12:45 PM
be careful what you change, it affects the editors - they have to be updated too.

cavedude
02-18-2007, 12:59 PM
The authors will have to update their software. The PEQ editor I already updated and the new files can be found here: http://projecteq.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2204&sid=1ff7ffb7e0e6300f4f2aa536a3032633

However, even without those changes the editor will still work.

Kayot
02-18-2007, 01:01 PM
walkspeed
ipc
banish
social
fixedz

I was wondering what fixedz was for. I'll probably test these changes out and deploy them in the next release (^-^)