PDA

View Full Version : C++ Programmers

HyerQuality
03-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Hello all,

I used to play eq and then went to eqemu awhile back. EqEmu started to lose my interest so i got with a team of developers to design a game. I hate to do this but i kno from experience from the past, there are alot of really good dedicated C++ programers.

Anyways to my original question. Any of you coders willing to help my team out? We started using RC(realm crafter) for our base to the MMO we started but then we realized it just sucks, we dont want it, we want nothing to do with it unless we get the source. So we moved to a new engine and are starting from scratch.

Now my expertise is C# not C++ so i cant really help in anyway, Im in process of learning C++ but my skills right now are very very basic.

We are wondering if anyone who knows C++ inside and out if they are willing to help us out and get in on this once in a lifetime MMO opportunity. I mean, we cant guarantee we will make money, or get big like other games as in EQ or WoW, but it could be a possibilty if our team pulls together like they have been latly.

Its not coding the engine from scratch, for we have the engine. We are mainly having issues implementing the networking wrapper, and having the client/server communicate.

If your interested feel free to IM me on MSN at Boppoom@gmail.com or send me an email at Nicholas@shadowedlands.net

Thanks