PDA

View Full Version : Item ID's?

FlitTastic
10-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Ive searched in the forums and cant find where to look for items ID's for when I want to use #summonitem. I looked in the wiki to, but cant make sense of that yet. Im not even sure if im posting this question in the correct forum. (If you cant tell, im newer than new to this. lol).

As a side note, I walked through Oasis of Marr earlier this evening, a zone very near and dear to my heart and that I havent seen in a year and a half. It was like coming home after a long absence. Thank you to anyone and everyone who has made this possible. You have my undying gratitude!

resun
10-15-2007, 04:37 PM
The item ID's are in the database on the server. If you type #search and the name of the item you are looking for, it will give you a list of the item numbers and the name of the item next to it...

Ayala
10-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Try #itemsearch (item name) It will give you the ids of all items that match the name you put in.

Sakrateri
10-16-2007, 05:45 AM
you can use this if you want ITEMS (http://www.kheprigames.com/eqitems.txt) I got that out of Georges item editor, hope you dont mind George, If you do I will take it down.

GeorgeS
10-18-2007, 02:19 PM
That's ok - the program was made to export queries, but it tickles me in a good way when users like the tools :)

GeorgeS