PDA

View Full Version : Krusher's semi legit server

RetroSpiff
10-17-2007, 06:50 PM
i just started playing here after a 4 year EQ break, i love the server and would love to see some more people on it. if you want to have a good ol time i highly recommend coming and playing around. the server has great admins and a great community, stop on by and try it out if you want a good time!

Morgana
10-23-2007, 10:16 AM
According to what the lead gm sent me in a myspace e-mail, this post will probably get me banned from the server, but I really enjoy Krush's server as well... but I posted a message here last night for Krusher about the abuse of power by a certain GM - today I got a threatenning myspace e-mail from that person and my post here has been removed. "Zeig Hail Slayerx" :x

Chuteboxe
10-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Just to clarify and I hope Morgana will do it as well, the threatening post came from the GM SlayerX not Krusher. I dealt with Slayerx today and he has been removed from his duties as a GM and as a player on the server.

I spoke to Zaknafein/Salden and it sounds like he is looking to come back now that his school activities are winding down. I'm really looking forward to it and can assure you he is nothing like SlayerX.

I'm sorry that Morgana or any other player had to put up with him.

- DiViNCi

gernblan
10-23-2007, 11:48 AM
SlayerX was fired and kicked from our server way back in the day too. I even TRIED to warn Mike. I'm just glad that he didn't do TOO much damage this time before his inevitable butt kicking happened.

I wouldn't wish him on ANYBODY.

krusher
10-23-2007, 03:04 PM
We all make mistakes and i am no execption. Gernblan did give me a warning but i gave the guy a warning in a PM to no avail. I would like to apoligize to any player that was offended or harrased on my server. Sorry all.

Krusher

GMRaven
10-23-2007, 08:45 PM
We all make mistakes and i am no execption. Gernblan did give me a warning but i gave the guy a warning in a PM to no avail. I would like to apoligize to any player that was offended or harrased on my server. Sorry all.

Krusher

I'm sorry too hun, I have had "experiance" with his rambings before....I should have backed Gernblan up as to what potential drama was coming.

I have a lovely post in our GM section about some nice stuff he said about us all when he "tried" to get back onside with us after his dismissal.

PM me at our forum if you like and i'll give you a read....popcorn is an option hehehe...over a year now and i still laugh at his antics...ohh and his very poor grammer.

/hug

Raven

gernblan
10-23-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry too hun, I have had "experiance" with his rambings before....I should have backed Gernblan up as to what potential drama was coming.

I have a lovely post in our GM section about some nice stuff he said about us all when he "tried" to get back onside with us after his dismissal.

PM me at our forum if you like and i'll give you a read....popcorn is an option hehehe...over a year now and i still laugh at his antics...ohh and his very poor grammer.

/hug

Raven

Yeah Raven... you have my blessing for sure to CC him some of that stuff, including the IRC log of him and I (if he is interested).

This community MUST stick together. There is no reason for animosity or anything. We're not competing... even if we were, I would hope it would be friendly and besides we have different rulesets anyway!

boogerific
10-23-2007, 11:10 PM
If servers weren't competing the server select screen wouldn't be such a mess with server ops jockeying for positioning. ;)

John Adams
10-24-2007, 02:53 AM
If servers weren't competing the server select screen wouldn't be such a mess with server ops jockeying for positioning. ;)
There's a fine line between assuming LS position is somehow a "rank" vs being a lazy sloth and not wanting to scroll down...

In general, it tells me those server ops have the IQ of a plucked chicken feather.

sdabbs65
10-24-2007, 05:11 AM
There's a fine line between assuming LS position is somehow a "rank" vs being a lazy sloth and not wanting to scroll down...

In general, it tells me those server ops have the IQ of a plucked chicken feather.

-=sigh=- this is exactly why there will never be a group effort here...
never has been...never will be.

gernblan
10-24-2007, 06:40 AM
ANY serverop is worth NOT bashing.

No offense, but I just don't' understand the attitudes around here lately.

We have a small community, why does everyone rip on each other all the time?

What's the all of the sarcasm?

boogerific
10-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Conversely, why do some ops think they're on a higher plane than other people?

People are people and everyone dies buck naked and broke. As in equal.

This community is actually behaving much like communities in real life.

Secrets
10-24-2007, 08:23 AM
I respect a server by its content, not by a name.

Regardless, this topic should be locked before it gets off topic.

Yeah, we know about SlayerX and what he tries to do.

Yeah, we know about the servers and how there's an issue with bumping it up.

But, just harassing each other will just bring more and more hate torwards the community. Best to end it while it is young.

John Adams
10-24-2007, 09:42 AM
IMO, the reason we regress intellectually and bash one another is because the community has zero forward momentum. We're in the same place today we were in 2 years ago. That is not a bash to the devs, because I also understand why there is not a greater effort there either. So few people to do so much work, and they just get shit on anyway.

The little server-specific flare-ups like this that occur do not damage the community. It gives the rest of us a moment to be entertained. They usually die down quickly anyway. The damage comes from non-stop trashing, bashing from old timers who hate the current team, or competing projects who somehow think they are better than everyone else on the planet.

Maybe I just talk too much. I'll shut up again and just surf.

gernblan
10-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Conversely, why do some ops think they're on a higher plane than other people?

People are people and everyone dies buck naked and broke. As in equal.

This community is actually behaving much like communities in real life.

Good point.

Grimtooth
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
first off I play on Krusher's and have tons of fun...

i wont talk about Slayerx, never had a problem with him (not defending him) but also never really enjoyed his "events" where all the mobs hit for 23k and had 400k hp's...

the main reason im posting here is cause of DiViNCi's post... Zak...if its the same person i'm thinking of (SK on Rodcet, circa '99-'00?)... i met him a few times in game, knew of him and his rep on the server, etc etc... and like i said, IF its the same person... was a really stand up guy... just wanted to throw that out there

Grim

(or ... Axamagoura, DE Nec, Rodcet for your old schoolers... but i wasnt famous so you probably wouldnt know me anyways haha)