PDA

View Full Version : Krusher PLEASE READ THIS

Morgana
10-22-2007, 04:24 PM
:mad: Krusher - please find me on your server (Talrasha is my main toon). I was sent an e-mail by another player who was my first friend on the emu and whom your lead GM has apperantly had banned from posting on the servers here and the same lead GM has been abusing his power. The person that sent me the e-mail wanted me to post it here for you, but I fear that I will also be banned from forums and possibly from the emu system alltogether (if this lead GM has that authority). He (your lead GM) has also repeatedly harrassed me about being EQ-married to him and has also abused his power by randomly summoning myself and other players for no reason other then to just have a laugh at our annoyance. I would be very appreciative if you were to e-mail me or contact me on your server. Thank you very much.

John Adams
10-23-2007, 01:45 AM
I think you're pretty safe here from tyrannical GMs, since this is like Holy Ground. You might not want to stir up drama for your admin though by emailing him directly? GMs are often times misunderstood, and more times than not there is a reasonable explanation why they do what they do, in the best interest of a server. We shall see, but good luck to yas.

Slayerx510
10-23-2007, 03:44 AM
One Talrasha i did not Recessive summon you<> Two Good Try felblade, On trying to get everyone to go against me unfortunately <> The Server People told me everything Felblade, Said last night so it doesnt go too good cause to many people like me Talrasha....IF you Like Felblade, please Go join Him and i didnt Ask you To marry you idiot...I have Logs from every night and no where in there do they say that....So...GOOD Try<> :cool: And Stop Trying to Suck up to felblade..

SlayerX,
Lead GM Krushers Server

boogerific
10-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Evidently you people never heard of PM (Private Messaging). I seriously doubt that everyone here wants to see you all airing your dirty underwear.

Angelox
10-23-2007, 04:24 AM
Yea, let's keep stuff like this to PM's.