PDA

View Full Version : Chutebox AKA Divinci

Slayerx510
10-23-2007, 02:11 PM
He has been Spamming me on msn..I log on he says All my GMS Are waiting on you to get on to ban you.Then he goes off saying i am a child blah blah then i say yea well your a rapest.
~RD~ DO NOT make that kind of accusation here.
and a Pervert He has been Spamming me sence i got on Well he is a immature idiot. If you ask me He keeps saying That ...This girl in Everquest is my Girlfriend...Theres no way shed be my Girlfriend my Girlfriend doesnt play Eq<>> He also says hes going to get me banned from Emu cause i called him a Perv on MSN<>>>>
~RD~ No, what will get you banned from Emu is posting slanderous (and pointless) comments like this in these forums where they don't belong.

Well Thats how The Krushers GM Staff is ran now..Divinci Has done nothing for the Krusher server...He is the Worst Dev Ever..I wouldnt recommend Playing this server...He will ban if you were on my GM Staff.:cool:

~RD~ Locking this. You're entitled to your opinion of a server or the GM's that run it, but you crossed the line with your little personal attack there. If you don't like the server or the GM's that run it, don't play on it and don't have conversations in MSN with them.