PDA

View Full Version : Old Class sets?

leslamarch
11-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Hey all i was just wondering if anyone else could remember the almost like "set items" Example Jaundiced Bone armor. For the life of me i can not remember the others lol. It has been driving me crazy trying to think of them, Would really appreciate it if some could give some of the others so i can end this google search :)
Thanks so Much
~LL~

Foins
11-19-2007, 09:46 AM
ivy Etched
shadowbound(i think)
crafted

off the top of my head

Sadoke
11-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Are you thinking of the old midlevel quest armor?

Shamans had jaundiced bone, quested from Lake Rathe
Clerics had the armor of the virtues, each piece with a different name, from Sol Ro.
Rangers had the Ivy Etched, from a quest in kithicor forest
Warriors had crafted, quested from the centaurs in South Karana
Bards had lambent, quested from Sol Ro
Paladins had, erm, I forget the name but it was shiny and silver.
Rogues did not have any quest armor. Instead they had a set of black chain that dropped in the old Cazic Thule.
Monks had no quest armor, so the recipes for the tailored Wu's armor were added for them.

sfisque
11-20-2007, 02:43 PM
IIRC, the paladin armor was "of Ro", the quest was from the paladins in Rathe Mountains, required Sand of Ro and other drops.

monks did have the "sash" and "headband" quests for armor, which ultimately leads up to the epic gloves quest.

== sfisque

leslamarch
11-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Are you thinking of the old midlevel quest armor?

Shamans had jaundiced bone, quested from Lake Rathe
Clerics had the armor of the virtues, each piece with a different name, from Sol Ro.
Paladins had, erm, I forget the name but it was shiny and silver.
Rogues did not have any quest armor. Instead they had a set of black chain that dropped in the old Cazic Thule.
Monks had no quest armor, so the recipes for the tailored Wu's armor were added for them.

lol yeah thats it thanks for the memory jog :)
Now i can sleep tonight :-D

Lord_Vindus
11-20-2007, 04:04 PM
ShadowKnight = Darkforge Armor ;)

DarkGothic
11-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Shaman had the Totemic armor from Lake Rathetear, Never did get that dang helm.

Angelox
11-21-2007, 09:41 AM
I sort of remember a group of us camping a named for random Totemic armor - Forgot the name though.

Dargon
11-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Actually Jaundiced Bone was the clicky armor from Kunark and Totemic was the first quest armor set for shamans.

edit: The Rogue armor was Ravenscale incase anyone was wondering...dropped off the Tae Ew in old CT which are now outside of CT on the pyramids.

Sakrateri
11-22-2007, 02:07 AM
So to recap

Shaman had the Totemic armor from Lake Rathetear

Paladin armor was "of Ro", the quest was from the paladins in Rathe Mountains, required Sand of Ro and other drops.

The Rogue armor was Ravenscale Cazic Thule.

ShadowKnight = Darkforge Armor The quests start in the Temple of Sol Ro in Lavastorm

great stuff guys, thanks!

sabor
01-09-2008, 11:34 AM
i loved it always!