PDA

View Full Version : Request

Squench
11-21-2007, 01:35 AM
I was wondering if someone would send a link or email me the quide.pdf that I once used to install the eqemu. I lost my drive not to long ago and I tried using the the wiki, but couldnt get it to work again. I rememeber the guide having some others steps that I used for minilogin that the wiki doesnt have.
PM me if you can send to me.

Thanks

Theeper
11-21-2007, 03:31 AM
I think TG took his guide offline. Check out the sticky thread at the top of this page.

leslamarch
11-21-2007, 03:44 AM
per TG

am pulling my guide down as of 10/27/07 for the simple reason that I am getting 10+ emails a day with really silly questions like...

Anyhow though, the guide will remain down until I get the time to rewrite it, taking the email out, and clearing up a few things, which I'm not sure when that will be. Its just not simple to yank stuff out of a PDF if anyone has really ever tried, with the software I have anyhow. It breaks formating really bad.

Also, for those of you that downloaded the guide, I ask you of two favors..

1. Dont email me stupid questions. I will answer you regardless, but just understand that stupid ones get on my nerves really bad.

2. DONT POST IT ANYWHERE. I really dont want the carnage to continue cause someone says "Oh yea, I got the guide, here's the link, Ill host it." In the guide it says that it can only be hosted here and on my site. I wont go into details, but its not open source, so dont put it where it doesnt belong.

so linking it would be against his wishes Sorry

full details here http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22839