PDA

View Full Version : Posting

leslamarch
01-06-2008, 05:32 AM
Hey all I was just wondering now when i post it says it will not be seen until a moderator approves it? Not sure why this is happening now.

Angelox
01-06-2008, 05:34 AM
I dunno, I didn't change anything - I'll look and see

Angelox
01-06-2008, 05:41 AM
Hey all I was just wondering now when i post it says it will not be seen until a moderator approves it? Not sure why this is happening now.
I don't see any reason for this, do you stil have the problem?

leslamarch
01-06-2008, 05:43 AM
I don't see any reason for this, do you stil have the problem?

Thanks for the fast response Angelox, Well it looks like it is only happening on this thread http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24065
but it seems to post normal here, I guess i just wanted to make sure everything was ok.
Thanks again

leslamarch
01-06-2008, 05:52 AM
Angelox this is what it said

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Angelox
01-06-2008, 06:02 AM
Angelox this is what it said

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Sakrateri's the moderator for that forum is all I know - I did see your post in the forum.

leslamarch
01-06-2008, 06:33 AM
ok thanks again Angelox for checking into it for me :D

Sakrateri
01-06-2008, 07:18 AM
I didnt do it, lol.

leslamarch
01-06-2008, 07:47 AM
I didnt do it, lol.

LOL its all good i answered my own question anyway :D
Thanks again for everything !!!

Angelox
01-06-2008, 08:23 AM
I don't know all the tricks into making a forum mod yet, and it defaults to what you see. Probably was intended for the Mod to approve threads, I'll look for that setting somewhere.