PDA

View Full Version : cool epic spell / bug - unlimited pets - flood zone

blackjack1
01-10-2008, 12:14 PM
#cast 6274 this is Necro epic 2.0 Guardian of Bertux. etc

Target npc cast it a billion times. a billion red skellies mob the npc and cast all sorts of nasty stuff and kick the hell out of it.

they then fade away after NPC is gone.

It has a three seccond recast ? I think

but as GM it is instant makes for quite a show. I filled freporte with an army of angry red ants city was dead in 20 secconds flat.

cavedude
01-10-2008, 02:37 PM
It's a swarm pet, it's functioning correctly.

blackjack1
01-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Really they can do that in live now? What a cool pet. My Necro would have loved it. Can they really make a dozen of these things? I had about 100 of them running around. The sleeper resisted it, could not make pets for that.

Thats truely insane. Game has really changed in 8 years.

cavedude
01-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Not in the way you are using it. ;) That's not a castable spell, so you can't cast it over and over. It is a proc on the epic weapon, so there is a limit as to how often the pet will be cast. While you could see a ton of pets out there, it won't be the numbers are you were seeing by a long shot (a dozen would even be a stretch, though it is possible if you're lucky).

But regardless, yeah it still is really cool. Swarm pets were just recently corrected by KLS in the code. Previously, they liked to crash zones ;)