PDA

View Full Version : Just stopping by?

Jibbatwinkers
01-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Hey old friends :) Just stopping in to say hi! Looks like the project is moving along nicely I might have to jump back in on it....
(more ...'s)
............. ....
(semicolons for good measure)
;;

I've seen Trevius and Ivanho lurking around these parts anyone else still around?

Secrets
01-24-2008, 01:07 PM
I forgot if you credited my donation back, so I guess we're cool now ;p

Hi!

Jibbatwinkers
01-24-2008, 01:32 PM
I forgot if you credited my donation back, so I guess we're cool now ;p

Hi!

Oh yea I heard there was some confusion about that. Yea I let them all expire (they expire after a week) As you remember I was moving so by the time I got the rig back up it didn't matter that much to post about it. Anyways, we're cool :D

Secrets
01-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Ahh okay. I see how that works. Thought the charge was permanent, haha.

Zeb making a return? :p

Jibbatwinkers
01-25-2008, 05:37 AM
Ahh okay. I see how that works. Thought the charge was permanent, haha.

Zeb making a return? :p

I guess you could say more details coming soon. Still working out some things

Revilor
01-25-2008, 04:09 PM
I just put up a clone of your database just to see if there were any lurkers still wanting to play on the Zebuxoruk server and sure enough there a few that want to play. Welcome back if you decide to start it up again.

Jibbatwinkers
01-25-2008, 06:43 PM
I just put up a clone of your database just to see if there were any lurkers still wanting to play on the Zebuxoruk server and sure enough there a few that want to play. Welcome back if you decide to start it up again.

Good to know thanks Rev :) I'm neck deep in midterms right now but after that I'm going to build it up (pawned some old accounts for funds) get the DB going and work on it a bit. Have a few things I want to change and fix this time around plus getting everything going with a more recent build. After that I'll get someone going on the threads to make it official let you know what's going happen.