PDA

View Full Version : Opinions are like.....

RCPD0715
02-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Just wanted to get some opinions from some of the programmers and such...I am 30 years old and have always wanted to venture into computer programming and stuff, but I never have. I was wondering what some of the experts would suggest as advice for getting involved it it....as far as schooling or reading or just trial and error lol...its more of just an interest, than anything else. i know that the world of computers is so vast that dreaming of a career in it is slim to none at this point in my life lol...anyways thanks in advance for any responses....Ron

sdabbs65
02-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Information technology experts have pegged computer programming jobs to be among the more highly paid professions in the market today.
Despite economic hiccups experienced by the United States economy in the previous year, the salary rates of computer programmers and other IT professionals still went up by an average of %3. There is definitely money in the field.
if you scoff at social bookmarking sites and think podcasting is a fad
then maybe your right.
Every day, people venture into cyberspace with hopes of starting an Internet-based home business. Unfortunately, many do so without having a proper plan in place.
Do not make this fatal mistake.
If you do, you’ll be entering an endless loop — going from one online program to the next looking for that magic formula to set you free from your day job. It does not exist.
the single most powerful thing you can do to help ensure your success.
Arm yourself with knowledge that will enable you to excell in your field.