PDA

View Full Version : I have a few questions.

Fjolvar
04-04-2008, 03:02 PM
I just recently came across this site and I'm still not completely sure what it's about. I had trouble finding exact information on it, so I have a few questions. Does this emulator/download just bring back the old look of Everquest or does it actually bring back old game play like back to Everquest Classic or just with Kunark. I've always wanted to go back to playing old everquest, especially PvP. I was also wondering do you still have to make the monthly payments and what not? And what version do you need to be compatible with this. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Andrew80k
04-04-2008, 03:19 PM
You need unpatched Titanium out of the box to make it work. There is no fee for most if not all servers. There are various servers that offer different things for different people depending on what you want to do. Take a look on the Server discussion forum. If you want you can create your own server, but I will say that it's a lot of work depending on what you want to accomplish. The current server is pretty much up to Ykesha, and some of PoP. All in all it is what you make of it.

Fjolvar
04-04-2008, 03:55 PM
About how many people play on the server?

Theeper
04-04-2008, 04:38 PM
There isn't "a" server. You can download the emulator and set it up and run your own EQ server. There are literally hundreds of Emu servers that are all run by individuals. If you login to the EQ Emu Login Server, you will see all them.

Fjolvar
04-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Ah ok. Can someone maybe give me a rough estimate of how many active players there are on the most populated server?

ChaosSlayer
04-04-2008, 05:05 PM
well oen of the most popular servers the Grand Creation PEQ Project EQ server, i think may have up to 350 people
another big one is Vz/Tz PvP server - around a 100
then a whole bunch of mid size servers, like Zeboruxoruk, StormHeaven around 50 people

if you log into server select screen you will the actual numbers

Fjolvar
04-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Do you know if the Tz/Vz servers include all expansions?

ChaosSlayer
04-04-2008, 07:42 PM
why don't you ask them =)

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23495