PDA

View Full Version : expantion question

bozzwick
04-18-2008, 03:40 PM
titanium goes up to DoD so why has ever sever ive seen not gone up to DoD or DoN? (didn't much care for DoD) think the most recent expansion ive seen is OoW, and even then there usually no loot table? anyone know what server is most "up to date"?

mattmeck
04-18-2008, 03:45 PM
PEQ is the most up to date and there almost done doing POP.

Every NPC, every loot, every quest has to be added by hand, some servers may use the zones in a custom way, but PEQ is leading the way twords live emulation.

bozzwick
04-18-2008, 03:47 PM
ah i see, so they'll work their way up to it? (yeah that does seem like a lot of work)

mattmeck
04-18-2008, 03:51 PM
There working on them in the order they came out.

bozzwick
04-18-2008, 03:52 PM
alright, cool, thanks for the info Mattmech, much appreciated.

Angelox
04-18-2008, 03:58 PM
titanium goes up to DoD so why has ever sever ive seen not gone up to DoD or DoN? (didn't much care for DoD) think the most recent expansion ive seen is OoW, and even then there usually no loot table? anyone know what server is most "up to date"?

PEQ probably wil not be using Omens zones for now, as the players there claim it renders the PoP loots worthless. This has always been a problem since Kunark (new expansion renders older useless).
There's some working Omens zones in my classic database (loots, named and all) - it's posted at http://eq.ismg.ch/mirkwood/news.php , you have to be a member so you can see downloads.
I know I'm probably wasting my time here, but if yopu ever do any more Omens work, send it to me, as I do plan on porting it all over to PEQ one day, so anyone who wants to play there, can.