PDA

View Full Version : Whats Going On Here?

Sakrateri
04-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Whats up with me losing so much of my space in my PM mailbox?? I am a packrat and don't like to get rid of anything :) Also as much as I accept having to agree to the forum rules before I make a post is there any way to set it so you only have to agree once and not every time you make a post?

mattmeck
04-26-2008, 01:32 AM
It is only once, I changed the rules and had everyone click again >.> guess you didnt notice =(

Looking into the mailbox issue.

mattmeck
04-26-2008, 01:34 AM
Registered users are set at 100 stored messages, since your a registered user now (instead of the group you were in) you now only get 100.

Sakrateri
04-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Wha happin to my stars? Oh well :(

mattmeck
04-26-2008, 02:01 PM
try reading the news!

Sakrateri
04-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Sorry , didn't see anything in the news section about it but I now see it in the new poll.

Its no big deal to me one way or the other as I was really only joking about it.

I am also sorry to see whats happening to the community here and I hope something happens to pull everyone back together and realize that this is a community made up of many different people with many different ideas and none are wrong or bad they are just different and that is what it takes to make good things happen.

Also in an open forum you are going to get people that get mad and try to take it out on everyone (misery really does love company) and we ALL should just try to learn to first help them and if they continue to be rude then ignore them.

So in the immortal words of Rodney King as we are getting our faces knocked in "can't we ALL just get along"