PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

Irreverent
05-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Everyone, I'm back finally after a move and a replacement of my old development server. This time with a new dual core solely to be used for eqserver usage and development...

The original solo server is coming back...

...more to come

sdabbs65
05-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Everyone, I'm back finally after a move and a replacement of my old development server. This time with a new dual core solely to be used for eqserver usage and development...

The original solo server is coming back...

...more to come

that was quick.. your website is gone again <G>.

Irreverent
05-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Haha, oops. I had the link to the old system and forums. More to come on that too, soon....(lots of work this weekend for our group)

Irreverent
05-11-2008, 09:13 AM
We are back and up in a BETA mode now, Alpha is complete. Please visit us and our new boards at eq.irreverentlabs.com (http://eq.irreverentlabs.com)

Hopefully we will get back to the 3000 account listing with 20-60 active members like old times. So please, spread the word...but also spread the input. What made the server successful lastime was the users.

Features:
-Increased XP
-Customized Combat system to enable soloing, but not overpowering
-Customized Regenerative system, to allow a curved regen out of combat
-Altered npc database from both PEQ and Angelox, to adjust npcs to PC ability
-Special items that will enhance the player experience so they're not tied to other-classes
-Vendors that will allow access to player-made subcombines to enable all tradeskills
-Buff bots that will enable buffs you can not cast, as well as put in a plat sink
-Dedicated dual-core, 2G ram server. Does daily backups and restarts to ensure availability and redundancy
-Online and offline staff that can quickly respond to requests, petitions, and forums
-Database, scripting, and coding staff to ensure successfull updates of all types

Richardo
05-13-2008, 10:18 PM
:) !