PDA

View Full Version : HELP me i SUCK

ntner
06-29-2002, 08:18 AM
ok im very new to this whole thing and i had a friend helpign me get through. here is my problem were both stuck. ive done everythign ive put my correct ip everwhere i think i need it, ive red the readme liek 100's of times and i cant find a thing, i can load the i can get boot5zonez to run and they all go into sleep mode, i can get world.exe to run i ahve the mysqul runnign and ive put my account info every where i can think, and it still doesnt work i open eqw and it wont reckognise my account, i think i ahve oen idea but im not 100% shure on it. my EQ is installed in HD #2 named D:/ if you ahve the files set to find eqw in c:/program files/everquest/eqw.exe that coudl be the problem i just ened help all i want to do is play by myslef so i mean i jsut wanna be a GM and have fun thanks all

Duce3k

Shawn319
06-29-2002, 08:59 AM
my EQ is installed in HD #2 named D:/ if you ahve the files set to find eqw in c:/program files/everquest/eqw.exe that coudl be the problem

Nothing we do points to EQW so the drive letter doesnt matter. Are you using minilogin? or are you using the eqemu.net loginserver..

ntner
06-29-2002, 09:17 AM
im usinign mini login and i think i figured out some hting, because now i get different error when loggin ito EQ, it tells me i ahve a old version and i need to patch any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Duece3k

Shawn319
06-29-2002, 09:54 AM
in that case,

and it still doesnt work i open eqw and it wont reckognise my account

what account were you trying to use? the login/password eqemu/eqemu is the ONLY account that will work with minilogin.