PDA

View Full Version : auto log on account

emuzual
07-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Heya,

as some of you i multi box on 4 account
i would like to know if there was a tool ? tips ? solution ?
to have an icon for each icon ?

is there some undocumented command line you can put in shortcut to launch client with XXX, YYY login / password

Thanks fo answer and Grats on all the great job maintened on the Emu
EQ for ever :shock:

kiirdiir
07-25-2008, 03:47 PM
There is nothing directly related to EQ for automated logins that I know of. There is WinEQ from Lavish Software that can do client profiles; each profile can use an individual eqclient.ini, thus a separate login name, and the app' is free for basic use (google it).

So_1337
07-25-2008, 04:05 PM
My best suggestion would be to use AutoHotkey to write a script that will enter your login information after you press a key combination.

However, if you aren't already familiar with the program, I wouldn't recommend it as it takes some time to learn to write macros with it. Just thought I'd toss it out as an idea if you already use it for other games.

trevius
07-25-2008, 04:48 PM
If you have enough hard drive space, you could copy the whole titanium directory and make 4 separate icons, each pointing to one of the directories. That would do it just fine.

Or, you could write a batch file that would swap between 4 different eqclient.ini files, but using wineq sounds a little easier lol.