PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to eqemu ls

Monsoon
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello all!

So I did everything accoring to the player guide. Installed Titanium, changed the shortcut, changed eqhost.txt, created login server account (even 2 of them), but I still can't login to the server. So what do I do next to figure out the problem? Any ideas anyone?

trevius
08-01-2008, 02:26 AM
Are you getting to the server select list? And if so, have you tried multiple servers? Is your Titanium a legal copy? We need more information.

If you aren't even able to get to the server select, either you have the wrong version of EQ, or maybe a graphics resolution issue, or possibly your password is too long (try 6 characters).

Monsoon
08-04-2008, 06:57 AM
I can't get to server select. The client is definitely not the issue. It's the Titanium Edition. And by the way it worked just fine with a minilogin server. I tried resetting password to 6 characters - still no luck. I can reach eqemu login server with telnet: telnet eqemulator.net 5998. This displays blank screen, so the connection can be established, but the EQ client still doens't work. I can see UDP packets going to the eqemu login server, but there's nothing coming back...