PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Gambetto
09-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Hello all. I just wanted to drop by and say that in about a week I will be joining up on EQemu. I played EQ heavily until around the PoP expansion then decided enough was enough. I have always had that "itch" to play the game again but never could do it. Now hearing about EQemu I got excited and purchased the Titanium pack ($4.95 on ebay!). I miss the old days of EQ and will be joining the PEQ: Grand Creation server.

See you all around!

Kagatob
09-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Hello all. I just wanted to drop by and say that in about a week I will be joining up on EQemu. I played EQ heavily until around the PoP expansion then decided enough was enough. I have always had that "itch" to play the game again but never could do it. Now hearing about EQemu I got excited and purchased the Titanium pack ($4.95 on ebay!). I miss the old days of EQ and will be joining the PEQ: Grand Creation server.

See you all around!

I was going to make a new thread, but take the post above mine, change PoP with OOW and that's where I stand. Hope to get in soon my copy of EQ Titanium just arrived in the mail this morning. :D

trevius
09-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Welcome to the emulator! Prepare to get that old feeling back :)