PDA

View Full Version : Who is still around?

themadcoyote
09-13-2008, 10:52 PM
: You last visited: 02-08-2006 :

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I last took part in the EQemu community, and today for no particular reason, I decided to stop by. I bet Rogean is still around, Xabob probably still getting banned due to his immature nature, and Baronsprite looking at his marvelous collection of Pron. Anyways, just seeing who is still around / alive. If you remember me, then by all means give me a shout.

P.S. wondered what happen the the EQ2Emu project.
I spend a great deal of time packet collecting.

Secrets
09-15-2008, 07:13 PM
: You last visited: 02-08-2006 :

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I last took part in the EQemu community, and today for no particular reason, I decided to stop by. I bet Rogean is still around, Xabob probably still getting banned due to his immature nature, and Baronsprite looking at his marvelous collection of Pron. Anyways, just seeing who is still around / alive. If you remember me, then by all means give me a shout.

P.S. wondered what happen the the EQ2Emu project.
I spend a great deal of time packet collecting.

Rogean is still around, Xabob isn't getting banned, Baron-Sprite is still looking at pron with Skynet.

EQ2Emulator is still around, it's that a ways (http://eq2emulator.net) and is home to LethalEncounter's current project.

Your packet collecting did not go in vein, it's going strong.

Welcome back, btw!