PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Server

gleason962
09-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Is there any possible way to get around an IP Ban? I enjoyed playing on TZ/VZ but i was banned for accepting stolen gear and not keeping my mouth shut, if anyone could help me, that'd be great. Thanks!

trevius
09-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Don't expect people to help you with ways to get around a ban from a server. If you can't talk the server admins to allow you back on the server, then you just don't belong there. You should discuss that possibility on their forums, not here though. Personally, I would consider banning your forums account just for asking for such help.

gleason962
09-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to ask it in that kind of manner, I will try and take your way and talk to the GMs, i know i can change my IP extremly easy, anyone could, but that means i have to wait till tomorrow to call my ISP.

Kagatob
09-21-2008, 09:38 PM
i was banned for accepting stolen gear and not keeping my mouth shut
So wait, you are saying that you reported fraudulent activities and you got banned for it? And you want to go back? :?

trevius
09-21-2008, 10:13 PM
So wait, you are saying that you reported fraudulent activities and you got banned for it? And you want to go back? :?

Or maybe he accepted stolen goods knowingly and then bragged about having them.

gleason962
09-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Nah, i traded for them, then posted them up and traded them again, and the items were rare, so i got banned for it since i ended up with them.

trevius
09-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Well, if you are legitimately innocent, you are much better off to just ask the admins of the server for mercy :) Asking for a way to cheat their IP ban isn't exactly the best way to regain access to the server :P

I know I would personally be a little pissed if someone was banned on my server and then seen posting here asking for a way around it. I think the fact that you are asking for a way to cheat the IP ban because you were banned for cheating doesn't say much to credit you as being honest in the first place.

buffhouse
09-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Your account is probably gone. If you did get around ip ban then you'd have to start all over.