PDA

View Full Version : Classic DB/code

Tantalar
09-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Does anyone have any Classic, Kunark, Velious database/code that could be used for the only 100% legit, PVE only Classic server on eqemu? Thankfully someone is hosting this server and is really nice!

In an effort to constantly improve the server and make it really the best server it can be, I was hoping I would be able to forward some information to him if it was available. The server currently does not have the oldschool CT zone. A lot of rare spawns spawn very commonly and maybe spawn too quickly. Also there are some mobs that exist that shouldnt. Also the tradeskills contain a lot of non classic combinations. If anyone has a fix for any of these problems it would be a really big help! Thanks!

MNWatchdog
09-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Talk to the VZ/TZ server guys. Im guessng theirs is as close as it gets. Maybe ya can convince them to make it available to all even.

Good luck.

So_1337
09-22-2008, 08:50 AM
I use PEQ's database and then run some queries that remove things that aren't in line with the eras I intend to run, or that change them to be current. Adding Manastones to the Evil Eye in Guk, adding regen to the Robe of Living Fungus, etc.

If you have any interest in these, feel free to PM me. I make everything I do available upon request. Though I can't offer you a Cazic Thule 1.0, I've taken care of Veeshan's Peak and fixed a few of the major issues.

renoofturks1
09-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Oh, Did you get a VP 1.0 up and running? I remember you had mentioned it on the PEQ forums. If so, I would very much like a copy of it!

wysh
09-23-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm also after a DB with classic CT....

So_1337
09-23-2008, 08:43 AM
I did, with some help from Cavedude. I submitted it in the MySQL submissions forums, but I know he has a ton on his plate. I keep a copy for our server that I source in each time just by changing the npc_spells entries to the next available in whatever the latest PEQ database has. If you'd like my queries, just shoot me a PM. Rather not take up all that space on two forums =P

renoofturks1
09-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I would very much like it. I am hoping to build it into PEQ's DB so that you can switch between it and VP 2.0 with mere change of spawn_condition.....

cavedude
09-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Once PEQ comes back up, I'll merge it in. I had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder.

So_1337
09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Wait for me to go back over it, please. I'd like to double check it and make sure I didn't goof anything up.

cavedude
09-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I don't worry, I'm willing to bet I'll be merging stuff into PEQ for a few days at first. I'm currently in the process of getting everything organized so when it does come back up, I can strike.

So_1337
09-24-2008, 08:19 AM
Yeah, it definitely sounds like you've got your work cut out for you =) Here's to hoping you guys get switched back on soon!