PDA

View Full Version : I want invincibility, max stats/armor/SPEED, and want to explore the WHOLE EQ world

Metroider
09-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Kind of like I am a GM that I can do WHATEVER I WANT.

Think of playing Neverwinter Nights (Or even Morrowind/Oblivion) with invincibility on and your stats/armor maxed out (Perhaps even something to customize my armor and/or choose which armor I want) Also with the pull-down console enabled you can spawn monsters or do whatever you want with console commands.

I could explore the whole world of those games but nothing impressed me more than Everquest's world. Also to explore without any fears of death or losing my stash. That I could kill whatever I want, however I wanted. Go anywhere I wanted to the furthest reaches of the game.

I'm sure there aren't any servers with that kind of setup so if I were to play by myself that would be fine (which being the case for the previous said games).

So I ask you guys with this daunting task and question...how do I accomplish this? :)

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 12:55 AM
My server is something like that... theres a free weapon that procs for 5-6k spell dmg and hits for 4k+ unauged. available at level 1 with clicky armor to give you most newbie spells, plus i'm (GM) on daily, and will spawn anything i can for you to fight just for the heck of it. I'll even level you for fun =)

Server: My Veteran Reward

based on years of RPGs and having to spend hours and years getting everything. this way you can pwn quickly, or take your time, either way is supported! =)

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 12:56 AM
My server is something like that... theres a free weapon that procs for 5-6k spell dmg and hits for 4k+ unauged. available at level 1 with clicky armor to give you most newbie spells, plus i'm (GM) on daily, and will spawn anything i can for you to fight just for the heck of it. I'll even level you for fun =)

Server: My Veteran Reward

based on years of RPGs and having to spend hours and years getting everything. this way you can pwn quickly, or take your time, either way is supported! =)

I actually have a list of ID numbers for all the fun NPCs i've found so far so i can summon them on command =)

Metroider
09-27-2008, 01:03 AM
Oh please tell me more about this goodness I am hearing and how I may achieve it , ringing of harmonic bells to my ears I hear :D (Aka which server you are on etc. etc.)

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Oh please tell me more about this goodness I am hearing and how I may achieve it , ringing of harmonic bells to my ears I hear :D (Aka which server you are on etc. etc.)

I GM and host the "My Veteran Reward" server. Might have Semi-ligit, custom items after it, thats a new change, and i dont know if i've relaunched the server recently enough to have it up yet.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm actually on right now finishing off getting ID's for the PoP gods from all the planes, have almost all of them... cant figure out how to do time trials... by the time i was level for that on Live, PoP was outdated.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 02:10 AM
/sigh and here i thought i would finally have more people on the server than just me =(

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 02:26 AM
You can send a PM for me if you still need info =)

Metroider
09-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Forlap the game/emu works I just want the "godliness" now and want to know how to "achieve" it :)

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 10:14 PM
I told you =P you can achieve it on my server. Hell, my level 50 was soloing PoI never needed a heal, even took down the scrap beast no prob.

Metroider
09-27-2008, 11:36 PM
I tried joining just now twice and it disconnected me...but let me know when to try again

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 01:02 AM
i'm hoping to have the proper ports opened tomorrow. I dont have access to my firewall.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 03:09 AM
On my server, a level 1 player can have 120k hp, and about 40k AC, and about 130kmana =P

Ueguvil
09-28-2008, 05:05 PM
You will be bored after a day of playing.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 06:20 PM
I disagree. i have been playing for the past 2-3 weeks, and i'm still not bored. Even then, you dont HAVE to be uber, there is regular nice items to make a challenge for bored people.

Metroider
09-28-2008, 06:31 PM
And whenever I won't be disconnected from your server I know I won't be bored then :)

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Ok, i watched the ports get opened, if Secrets was right, it should be open for people to connect =)

Metroider
09-28-2008, 09:43 PM
I'm on there right now so come find me (Named Metroider)

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 10:29 PM
OK, it seems some people can connect and some people cant (metro can, lots cant). i'll be posting about this on the boards tonight.

Metroider
09-29-2008, 12:15 AM
Just to update everyone, I got in and Forlap got me all I needed and I couldn't be happier...:D Thanks!

Now if I can just figure out why occasionally my computer restarts when playing the game...

Metroider
09-29-2008, 03:21 PM
*sigh* I'm stuck in west freeport and after just 5 seconds it BSODs...it won't let me do anything :(

Anything you can do perhaps Forlap? I havn't tried any other servers yet.

Varlos77
09-29-2008, 04:22 PM
*sigh* I'm stuck in west freeport and after just 5 seconds it BSODs...it won't let me do anything :(

Anything you can do perhaps Forlap? I havn't tried any other servers yet.

If you're having issues with BSOD and other things, there's a support forum that can most likely help you. However, just for reference, it's pretty common for BSOD to be caused by bad RAM or a hard drive going bad. If you're using Windows XP (no idea since you didn't post system specs), it's generally a hardware issue of some sort, thus probably not the server itself.

Need a little more info of the actual blue screen error text, what you were doing beforehand (you said you were in WFP for about 5 seconds and poof, but have you been able to stay logged in in other zones, is it just WFP, etc.), and system specs before anyone can really help.

Because you said your computer randomly restarts when you load up the game and you're getting blue screens, it's your computer.

Metroider
09-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Varlos, http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26368 is my tech support thread

Creasey Caine
10-01-2008, 09:16 PM
I wanna play on it.