PDA

View Full Version : Npctype codes

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 04:30 AM
So i spent days looking all this up (a little at a time) and thought the people here MAY want it as something useful. Putting any of the following numbers after "#npctypespawn" will get you the npc:

Aerin'Dar (PoV dragon) = 205091
Grummus = 205091
PoI Dragon (i dont want to spell it out) = 206067
Solisk Ro = 212025
Tallon Zek = 214026
Quarm (PoP end dragon) = 223991 THROUGH 223994. 994 is the 100% version, however, unless you are in PoTimeB, 994 will NOT drop loot. 991 will in any zone, however, in PoTimeB, he will spawn at 25% health (1 head left)
VS = 105182
naggy = 32040 (this one is so old its 5 digit code)
Bristlebane = 126160
Vhaksiz = 204028
Typhoeus = 278069
Anival the Blade = 214033
Xegony (i like her most) = 215056
Bertox = 200055
Maestro = 186111
inny = 186107
7th hammer = 201074
Terris Thule = 221008
Lord Seru = 159691
Vulak = 124155
Emperor Ssra = 162227
Coirnar, Avatar of Water = 216048 (this is the one i have not fixed. he DOES spawn, but i cannot select him.)
Rallos Zek = 214113
Vallon Zek = 223078
Saryrn = 207001
Terris Thule (PoTimeB) = 223075
Fennin Ro = 217054
Marr = 220006
Tunare = 127098
Vox = 73057 (again, an old 5 digit mob)
Agnarr the Storm Lord = 209026
Kuanbyr = 209061 (1 of the 4 element bosses in BoT, spelling may be off)
Eindride = 209060 (2nd boss in BoT)
Bryaju = 209016 (3rd boss in BoT)
Auliffe = 209059 (last BoT boss)
Karana = 209108

Hope someone finds this useful for their server =) MOST of the PoP time progression is in there, but i've never done time progression, so... i can't be sure thats all of it without more work.

trevius
09-27-2008, 05:52 AM
If you are looking for the PoTimeB NPCs, you should be able to just look in the quest files for the zone. I think the zone is 100% quest spawned from the PEQ DB.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 04:14 PM
i got most of these from the peq DB directly. its not hard, but i really dont feel i need the Time versions when i can spawn the regular to get people keyed for time, and let them raid the mobs themselves =P

Secrets
09-27-2008, 04:22 PM
This can help novices for sure.

However, if you'd like to get an npc_type ID, all you have to do is run this on the SQL database after sourcing it:

select * from npc_types where name like 'Lady_Vox';

Additionally, give people #findnpctype 'name'

and they will be able to search for these IDs themselves.

No need to experiment to find these IDs. :)

Additionally, these NPCs will not load in zones you do not have the model for them. IE: Xegony will not spawn in PoJustice, or North Qeynos, they will be what SOE calls a 'doug' model in their beta tests.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 04:26 PM
This can help novices for sure.

However, if you'd like to get an npc_type ID, all you have to do is run this on the SQL database after sourcing it:

select * from npc_types where name like 'Lady_Vox';

Additionally, give people #findnpctype 'name'

and they will be able to search for these IDs themselves.

No need to experiment to find these IDs. :)

Additionally, these NPCs will not load in zones you do not have the model for them. IE: Xegony will not spawn in PoJustice, or North Qeynos, they will be what SOE calls a 'doug' model in their beta tests.

findnpc never seems to give me the right code. and he/she is VERY right. For the most part (Inny seems to load everywhere) when you spawn a mob in a zone that does not contain their special form, it wont load at all. I seem to get that problem with #race too.

Secrets
09-27-2008, 04:29 PM
findnpc never seems to give me the right code. and he/she is VERY right. For the most part (Inny seems to load everywhere) when you spawn a mob in a zone that does not contain their special form, it wont load at all. I seem to get that problem with #race too.

It always gives me the right code. ProjectEQ has duplicates of the NPC sometimes, you just need to find the right one.

You may want to look into a program like HeidiSQL or Navicat, it makes finding these IDs a lot easier.

You can specify filters by name, hp, last name, etc.

It's great and wonderful tools that I love.

As for the race, it's not an issue, it's that you can't spawn that model ID in that zone, unless your client has it in qeynos2_chr.txt, or pojustice_chr.txt

A (in)complete list is on the wiki here (http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=NewRaceList)
In addition to that, you can use S3dspy and guess the model name. S3dspy is found here (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/eqemulator/S3DSpy_1.2.zip?use_mirror=ovh)

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-27-2008, 04:34 PM
It always gives me the right code. ProjectEQ has duplicates of the NPC sometimes, you just need to find the right one.

You may want to look into a program like HeidiSQL or Navicat, it makes finding these IDs a lot easier.

You can specify filters by name, hp, last name, etc.

It's great and wonderful tools that I love.

As for the race, it's not an issue, it's that you can't spawn that model ID in that zone, unless your client has it in qeynos2_chr.txt, or pojustice_chr.txt

A (in)complete list is on the wiki here (http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=NewRaceList)
In addition to that, you can use S3dspy and guess the model name. S3dspy is found here (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/eqemulator/S3DSpy_1.2.zip?use_mirror=ovh)

I use navicat when i cant find something in game =P but sometimes you can only find the quest version that needs other things to happen before you can select the mob >,< bit of a pain really Coirnar is really the one mob i cant get to work, even IN powater, i can spawn it just fine, but never select it, even when i kill the guardian.