PDA

View Full Version : My Veteran Reward

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 05:23 AM
Ok guys, i've been going on about my server, and i've had more connection attempts today than i have sense i started the server. YAY!! People like the idea of instant gratification with a work afterward.

The server isn't fully up right now =( i'm hoping to get that changed in about 12 hours. I've asked my network admin to open the proper ports (thanks go out to Secrets for that) and it should be up sometime tomorrow.

This is subject to change as the server admin is half opposed to me having the server, and half loves the idea more than anything. So he may get to it, he may not, i do know that he plans to pain part of his porch tomorrow, so he might not think about it at all.

I hope desperately to have it up tomorrow. It gets very lonely sitting alone in PoK by myself staring at the newbie merchant.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 05:26 AM
OH! And if you have tried to connect already, and were able to make a char, send me a PM and i will edit the DB now and next you will log in you will at least be the right level, if GeorgeS's tools work, i might even have you geared up by then =)

Rawrzerzs
09-28-2008, 08:10 AM
"THE SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING"
"YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED"

As of right now :p

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry guys and gals =( i'm working on it as fast as i can, and i'm still checking mobs and zones while i wait, and making items and setting things up.

So far I've found that a person can go from 1-50 in about 2 hours with no help. If they level smart.

I have lowbie gear set up, but am still working on mid, upper, and high level gear.

Forlap_Thorninfoot
09-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Ok, it should be up now.